ACCUTANE STUNTED MY GROWTH

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
I WILL MURDER THE INVENTOR OF ACCUTANE

• +1
Reactions: janitormaxxing and Chadelite
if only you knew the consequences of megadosing synthetic retinol for a long period of time

What do u mean?!
the vitamin A (retinol) in Accutane is synthetic, vitamin A isn't supposed to be supplemented within such high amounts as found in Accutane, let alone synthetic retinol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 685
Accutane didn't stunt your growth you're just subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2587, currymax and 5 others
the vitamin A (retinol) in Accutane is synthetic, vitamin A isn't supposed to be supplemented within such high amounts as found in Accutane, let alone synthetic retinol.
So what’s ur point? What does this do?

I swear you make a thread every other day about u drinking alcohol twice at 14 and accutane..

Neither of these r enough to stunt ur growth bro, try smoking weed from 14 and living off potato chips then maybe you can stunt urself by an inch

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Pillarman, BigBoy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
no it does actually lower IGF1
By how much? Is it enough to stunt growth? I only took 10mg daily at age 16 and a half for 6 months and again at age 19 and a half at a higher dose but my growth plates were already closed then (got them checked before starting accutane again)
I swear you make a thread every other day about u drinking alcohol twice at 14 and accutane..

Neither of these r enough to stunt ur growth bro, try smoking weed from 14 and living off potato chips then maybe you can stunt urself by an inch
We can’t know for sure man,
This Jewish drug is pure evil. Giving it out to growing adolescents is wrong

By how much? Is it enough to stunt growth? I only took 10mg daily at age 16 and a half for 6 months and again at age 19 and a half at a higher dose but my growth plates were already closed then (got them checked before starting accutane again)
I don't know the actual statistic but it definitely decreases enough to stunt your growth, maybe not with that dosage though.

but it definitely decreases enough to stunt your growth
Gonna need a source tbh
Did you personally take it or why do you know this stuff?

It doesn't decrease the production of GH but it significantly decreases GH's conversion to IGF1 in the liver.
What a Jewish drug tbh I can only hope that I had done most of my growing at age 16.5 and that it overlapped with my growth plate closure at worst

What a Jewish drug tbh I can only hope that I had done most of my growing at age 16.5 and that it overlapped with my growth plate closure at worst
how tall are you?

how tall are you?
5'9
Dad is 5'6 mom is 5'4 or so

I’ll murder my cuck of a doc one day for prescribing me this shit I bet he doesn’t know a single thing about isotretinoins effects on a hormonal level

5'9
Dad is 5'6 mom is 5'4 or so

I’ll murder my cuck of a doc one day for prescribing me this shit I bet he doesn’t know a single thing about isotretinoins effects on a hormonal level
U did well for ur parents heights, relax

We can’t know for sure man,
This Jewish drug is pure evil. Giving it out to growing adolescents is wrong
Yeah but it’s not the biggest injustice, being circumcucked is worse.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
U did well for ur parents heights, relax

Yeah but it’s not the biggest injustice, being circumcucked is worse.
How tf do I know if I couldn’t have grown even taller tho? I know 5'9 is quite good but still,....... you understand??

How tf do I know if I couldn’t have grown even taller tho? I know 5'9 is quite good but still,....... you understand??
Look at your parents, do you think it’s normal to grow more? you are already 3 inches taller than your dad.

@Roping Subhuman dad is the same height as you yet he is much shorter than you; it’s all genetics and luck.

I think at the very most, we can influence our height 2-3 inches and that’s the difference between homeless during childhood/puberty and star athlete in a rich home.
if you truly think you stunted your growth, look at other males in your family, uncles etc how tall r they?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
I WILL MURDER THE INVENTOR OF ACCUTANE
Why the fuck didn't you research? Accutane is serious fucking drug that even affects hormones. No one to blame but yourself.

Why the fuck didn't you research? Accutane is serious fucking drug that even affects hormones. No one to blame but yourself.
YOURE a fucking moron. I was a 16 year old naive retard. Worst part is that my mom is a fucking doc herself. She didn’t care at all what her son was taking HAHA what a mess

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
YOURE a fucking moron. I was a 16 year old naive retard. Worst part is that my mom is a fucking doc herself. She didn’t care at all what her son was taking HAHA what a mess
She probably wasn't fully aware of possible side effects.

She probably wasn't fully aware of possible side effects.
Nah man no one was. What a shitty thing to deal with WTF, literally no one has this problem. Why the fuck COULDNT i just live a normal Teenager life without having to take this Jewish piece of shit drug. Why the fuck man it’s just pure poison and I took it. Literally no single guy I know took it. No one has this problem. Fucking lol at fucking up your hormones at age 16 with an acne drug. I wish I lived in a 3rd world country with poor health system so that I never even could have gottten my fingers on this drug. Whenever I see these teenagers outside today I get fucking jealous of them because they can just live their lives and grow normally without having their hormone systems crashed due to a medication. Fuck this fucking drug

Look at your parents, do you think it’s normal to grow more? you are already 3 inches taller than your dad.

@Roping Subhuman dad is the same height as you yet he is much shorter than you; it’s all genetics and luck.

I think at the very most, we can influence our height 2-3 inches and that’s the difference between homeless during childhood/puberty and star athlete in a rich home.

if you truly think you stunted your growth, look at other males in your family, uncles etc how tall r they?

My Dad is 5'6 not 5'9.

Nah man no one was. What a shitty thing to deal with WTF, literally no one has this problem. Why the fuck COULDNT i just live a normal Teenager life without having to take this Jewish piece of shit drug. Why the fuck man it’s just pure poison and I took it. Literally no single guy I know took it. No one has this problem. Fucking lol at fucking up your hormones at age 16 with an acne drug. I wish I lived in a 3rd world country with poor health system so that I never even could have gottten my fingers on this drug. Whenever I see these teenagers outside today I get fucking jealous of them because they can just live their lives and grow normally without having their hormone systems crashed due to a medication. Fuck this fucking drug
I had a mediocre acne younger, I thought of getting accutane because I heard someone had used it but once I read the side effects from wikipedia I chickened out. Glad I was such a pussy, now at 6'4 and acne left naturally at 17

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
I had a mediocre acne younger, I thought of getting accutane because I heard someone had used it but once I read the side effects from wikipedia I chickened out. Glad I was such a pussy, now at 6'4 and acne left naturally at 17
How tall are your parents?? When did you stop growing?
Never even cared about side effects back then, just wanted to get rid of my fucking subhuman acne because I was the only kid in school who had cystic acne

How tall are your parents?? When did you stop growing?
Never even cared about side effects back then, just wanted to get rid of my fucking subhuman acne because I was the only kid in school who had cystic acne
My father is like 6'1 and mom 5'9.

That’s when I took this gay ass shitty Jew drug. Obviously I haven’t grown since then as well. My coping strategy is that I was done growing at 16 anyway. Fuck all this shit

Accutane (and shitty genes) gave me Crohn's disease. It's over.

Last edited:
Day after day my hatred for this drug grows

@Dyorotic2 GTFIH I found this study https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2019/2513067/ look at the pre and post treatment table. No change in IGF-1 levels. What does this mean?
that's actually quite interesting, I guess it's dose-dependent. Honestly, dude, I wouldn't worry if I was you, both your parents are short as fuck and you made it to 5'9. You're acting like if you didn't take Accutane you'd be 6'5. It most likely didn't stunt you and if it did it might have been by half a centimeter.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2095
that's actually quite interesting, I guess it's dose-dependent. Honestly, dude, I wouldn't worry if I was you, both your parents are short as fuck and you made it to 5'9. You're acting like if you didn't take Accutane you'd be 6'5. It most likely didn't stunt you and if it did it might have been by half a centimeter.
Tbh you’re probably right but I will never know for sure. Accutane is a chemotherapy drug after all and no one should be taking it for acne lol. As you pointed out there definitely are effects on the hormonal system and also directly on the growth plates so a 16 year old shouldn’t even be getting close to starting this drug. There’s nothing left for me to do except accept what has happened. Fuck the doctor who prescribed this shit to me tho. Hope he’ll die of cancer or some shit

Its over.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
HOW COULD I EVER COPE

OP IS DELUSIONAL. YOU’RE NOT STUNTED, JUST A SUBHUMAN. KEEP FINDING EXCUSES FOR YOUR SUBHUMANISM.