Accutane takes long to work

KevinDurder

KevinDurder

LIFEMAXX
Fuck i wish i knew this earlier

Im 3 months in and ive been doing a bunch of research and some people start seeing results at the 6 month checkpoint

Dont think it'll work super quick
It takes a lot of patience

• +1
Reactions: descension and castizo
how does your acne get to the point you need medication to cope

Your acne gets worse before it gets better, usually it will start to improve after 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: castizo
bro is really relying on a jewish medicine

• JFL
Reactions: castizo
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, LTN Baguette, Bdot and 1 other person
Below 60iq

Im hoping it gets better from now on man :hnghn:

You gotta do what you gotta do
did you atleast eat fucking clean or even try anything else before you resorted to putting a jewish dick up your ass or not

did you atleast eat fucking clean or even try anything else before you resorted to putting a jewish dick up your ass or not
THis forum is so fuckinf retarded man

When i say i have acne i dont mean a pimple or two
I mean full blow cystic nodgulistic acne that does not clear with simple dietary changes use ur brain 2024cel

• +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser and ihatewhiterose
THis forum is so fuckinf retarded man

When i say i have acne i dont mean a pimple or two
I mean full blow cystic nodgulistic acne that does not clear with simple dietary changes use ur brain 2024cel
OK so you tried lowering your sugar intake by 10% for 1 week and it did not fix your moderate acne, got it 👍🏿

OK so you tried lowering your sugar intake by 10% for 1 week and it did not fix your moderate acne, got it 👍🏿
Ah your a nigger

I dont care what you think

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and hilley
Acne is a disease you retarded nigger, even water can purge your face if you have the 4 acne pillars, he needs medication, diet does not cause acne

Acne is a disease you retarded nigger, even water can purge your face if you have the 4 acne pillars, he needs medication, diet does not cause acne
i ate 40% better and splashed water on my fucking face along with benzoyl peroxide every once in a while and my moderate acne got 80% better on my face in 2 months

i ate 40% better and splashed water on my fucking face along with benzoyl peroxide every once in a while and my moderate acne got 80% better on my face in 2 months
Exactly, 80% better, not 100%. The only treatment that cures acne is Accutane, stop being a bitch and take the fucking pill sorry ass nigga

Exactly, 80% better, not 100%. The only treatment that cures acne is Accutane, stop being a bitch and take the fucking pill sorry ass nigga
bro i slapped 1 mild treatment on my face a bit and its almost fixed, when i fix my diet and hop on a retinoid my body acne and face will be cleared

bro i slapped 1 mild treatment on my face a bit and its almost fixed, when i fix my diet and hop on a retinoid my body acne and face will be cleared
The acne eventually comes back. You need to stop excess sebum production, hyperkeratinization, inflammatory immune response and cutibacterium acnes strains to fully treat the acne. Topical treatments can't even reduces the inflammation.

what dose?????

I got on 30mg accutane 7 months ago, and the first 4 months were worse than hell. Now I'm at the point where I don't have a pimple, as unbelievable as it sounds. Just hang in there

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and KevinDurder
I got on 30mg accutane 7 months ago, and the first 4 months were worse than hell. Now I'm at the point where I don't have a pimple, as unbelievable as it sounds. Just hang in there
Man when this shit starts clearing i'll be unstoppable

• +1
Reactions: descension
Idk why people are in here saying accutane isn't worth it or a cope. If you have cystic acne, no topical mumbai serum is going to help it. Plus dermatologists are some of the stingiest and most incompetent medical practitioners, if you go to them for your cystic acne they will prescribe you several months of some generic antibiotic, after that makes it worse they will try to shill some shit topical like proactive, then after several more months of looking like a pizza face subhuman they MIGHT prescribe you accutane.

All of this can be avoided if you just directly tell them to give you accutane at your first appointment. Not sure why some people want to insist that everything besides surgery is cope when the issue isn't even bone related.

• +1
Reactions: descension and rickysalomano
Idk why people are in here saying accutane isn't worth it or a cope. If you have cystic acne, no topical mumbai serum is going to help it. Plus dermatologists are some of the stingiest and most incompetent medical practitioners, if you go to them for your cystic acne they will prescribe you several months of some generic antibiotic, after that makes it worse they will try to shill some shit topical like proactive, then after several more months of looking like a pizza face subhuman they MIGHT prescribe you accutane.

All of this can be avoided if you just directly tell them to give you accutane at your first appointment. Not sure why some people want to insist that everything besides surgery is cope when the issue isn't even bone related.
yooo vincent gallo is goated asf. nice pfp

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
It does work. One of the best decisions of my life.

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337