ACCUTANE TESTOSTERONE

b12345

b12345

Silver
I have been taking low dose accutane “20mg” for about 5 months and I don’t get morning wood or boners anymore I stopped working out and sleep bad and also was eating in an extreme calorie defecit for awhile so that could be a part of it any advice how to boost it naturally

Keep taking it i guess but i didnt knew that accutane was dropping t levels
I didn’t either I had to take it cause I had really bad cystic acne it’s all gone I have 1 pimple left a lot of scarring but I am nervous I can’t make any gains I am a week back into the gym and very sore I think Sinse I’m only on 20 mg of accutane that the low t and ED is from quitting gym and extreme cut I did I barley ate I probley crashed my hormones I’ll take some sups to recover them

I have been taking low dose accutane “20mg” for about 5 months and I don’t get morning wood or boners anymore I stopped working out and sleep bad and also was eating in an extreme calorie defecit for awhile so that could be a part of it any advice how to boost it naturally
Same happened to me. Morning wood decreased in quantity and the quality was horrible. I cant remember the last time I was fully erect without the use of external stimulation.

Same happened to me. Morning wood decreased in quantity and the quality was horrible. I cant remember the last time I was fully erect without the use of external stimulation.
R u still on accuyane and how much you take ?

R u still on accuyane and how much you take ?
I have been off for about 2 weeks and I took it for 6 months at 40 mg ED for the 1st month and 80 mg ED from the second to sixth month.

It has been shown to lower dht and total testosterone and other hormones.

look in the best of the best for threads on this boosting test and hormones BTW

Honestly just hope off if you are still in puberty . The cons outperform the good

the decrease in testosterone is negligible

I haven’t gotten morning wood in weeks😭🙏
surely u got baseline bloodwork done prior to accutane right?

u want to boost ur test but u dont actually know if youve suffered a dramatic drop

my test was sub 900 2 weeks after stopping accutane at a higher dose than u

I stopped working out and sleep bad and also was eating in an extreme calorie defecit for awhile
get back on healthy lifestyle and your testosterone will be in healthy range

accutane is not the problem its your unhealthy habits, get back on track.

surely u got baseline bloodwork done prior to accutane right?

u want to boost ur test but u dont actually know if youve suffered a dramatic drop

my test was sub 900 2 weeks after stopping accutane at a higher dose than u
I get blood work done but my test isn’t on the test so ima tell them to start putting it on there the reason I feel like I have lower test is I just got back into gym and I’m more sore then usually but u just started so idk and I don’t get boners as much and morning wood and weaker boners

I get blood work done but my test isn’t on the test so ima tell them to start putting it on there the reason I feel like I have lower test is I just got back into gym and I’m more sore then usually but u just started so idk and I don’t get boners as much and morning wood and weaker boners
But like I said it could be do to not working out and not eating for while