Accutane users GTFIH

B

Broski

Zephir
Did any of you get puffy eyes (my eyelids are red/puffy, and the whites of my eyes are red) and if so how do you get rid of it. It has worsened my dark circle under eyes too.

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
You just have to deal with it, it goes away after you stop using it.

At it’s worst I looked like a methhead, extremely dark circles, pale white skin, thinned hair and I still had acne at the time as well. If your eyes get dry and red very easily get some eyedrops

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Be careful taking accutane if ur still growing though because it's known to stunt growth

I'm on 20mg for some months and haven't really noticed anything bad apart from dry lips

I'm on 20mg for some months and haven't really noticed anything bad apart from dry lips
I was on 40mg for 6 months, finished 2 months ago, eyes are still red/puffy if my fucking dermatologist warned me of it I wouldnt have taken the shitty drug.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
I was on 40mg for 6 months, finished 2 months ago, eyes are still red/puffy if my fucking dermatologist warned me of it I wouldnt have taken the shitty drug.
brutal, god willing it goes away after some time and isn't permanent. Have you tried soaking a wet cloth in hot (but not scalding) water, and gently pressing it against your eyes for a few minutes, 2x per day?

• +1
Reactions: Broski
It’ll go away in a few more months, you just have to let your oil gland production recover

• +1
Reactions: Broski and twilight
It’ll go away in a few more months, you just have to let your oil gland production recover
Derek MPMD said his oil gland production never went back to normal, i'm not sure if him being a roidcel has anything to do with that though.

Derek MPMD said his oil gland production never went back to normal, i'm not sure if him being a roidcel has anything to do with that though.
It doesn’t come back all the way because accutane destroys oil glands. Though after quitting your skin shouldn’t be as dry as when you’re on accutane same thing for eyes

Did any of you get puffy eyes (my eyelids are red/puffy, and the whites of my eyes are red) and if so how do you get rid of it. It has worsened my dark circle under eyes too.
Hey question to @feelgood and OP too
I have small black circles on my nose, can I use accutane on that?

Hey question to @feelgood and OP too
I have small black circles on my nose, can I use accutane on that?
They went away while I was on accutane but came back after so you’ll probably have to find a specific treatment for them. If the small black dots on your nose are hair then you can just get it waxed off. If it’s blackheads you have to get them manually removed since waxing them could damage your skin

Last edited:
dose ?
sexual side effects ?
No sexual sides, dose 20 mg a day for 7 months. Hair loss wasn’t MPB but was telogen efflivum if you have male pattern baldness it’ll make it worse but if you’re on Fin then the hair should eventually go back to normal

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
They went away while I was on accutane but came back after so you’ll probably have to find a specific treatment for them.
I see.
If the small black dots on your nose is hair then you can just get it waxed off.
No no they're just black dots, no hair there.

brutal, god willing it goes away after some time and isn't permanent. Have you tried soaking a wet cloth in hot (but not scalding) water, and gently pressing it against your eyes for a few minutes, 2x per day?
Thankyou Ill try that, everyone says I look sad now, before my eyes looked good. I notice theres a lot of fluid retention too, like my eyes feel buggier, when I wake up i get really bad UEE but it gets better after 30 mins. However, overall my UEE is worse now than before accutane due to puffy eyelids.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Hair loss wasn’t MPB but was telogen efflivum
yeah I know that , accutane doesn't cause MPB, it causes diffuse thinning all over the head (which is worse since you can't get a hair transplant later)

one member said he had permanent thinning after accutane

another said you can keep taking very low dose accutane(10mg) indefinitely without sides , what's your take on that ?

First 2 months I had really puffy eyes and blurry vision. Now I only have dark circles.
I am taking 20mg daily

I see.

No no they're just black dots, no hair there.
You can get them removed at a spa or salon, I don’t know any specific treatments for blackheads but I believe it’s easier to treat them normal acne since you can get them pulled out professionally

You can get them removed at a spa or salon, I don’t know any specific treatments for blackheads but I believe it’s easier to treat them normal acne since you can get them pulled out professionally
I got blessed by Christ himself and I have literally no acne on my skin, though my nose need fixing there

yeah I know that , accutane doesn't cause MPB, it causes diffuse thinning all over the head (which is worse since you can't get a hair transplant later)

one member said he had permanent thinning after accutane

another said you can keep taking very low dose accutane(10mg) without sides , what's your take on that ?
I don’t believe you can keep taking low dose without eventually causing permanent damage to your oil production.

The thinning stopped for me though my hair thickness didn’t really get better until I started using MK677, if you’re willing to use minoxidil hair thickness and density should come back

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
I got blessed by Christ himself and I have literally no acne on my skin, though my nose need fixing there
It’s easy to get rid of, get them removed by a derma and start a gentle skincare routine for keeping the skin on your nose clean

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
I don’t believe you can keep taking low dose without eventually causing permanent damage to your oil production
my skin is so oily and acne prone that I don't mind nuking my oil glands permanently
The thinning stopped for me though my hair thickness didn’t really get better until I started using MK677, if you’re willing to use minoxidil hair thickness and density should come back
shouldn't mk677 cause hairfall ? since its a sarm
nah bruh , minox ruins your collagen in the long run

the diffuse thinning(already have slow MPB) and sexual sides are the only thing keeping me away from accutane

my skin is so oily and acne prone that I don't mind nuking my oil glands permanently

shouldn't mk677 cause hairfall ? since its a sarm
nah bruh , minox ruins your collagen in the long run

the diffuse thinning(already have slow MPB) and sexual sides are the only thing keeping me away from accutane
MK677 isn’t a SARM, it’s a HGH secretagogue it increases your natural production of HGH which is good for hair.

A normal cycle of accutane will permanently damage your oil glands already so being on it for longer then 6-8 months has the potential to cause long term health problems. I did 20 mg accutane for 7 months and my skin is completely clear afterwards and my oily skin is completely gone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and makeme183
MK677 isn’t a SARM, it’s a HGH secretagogue it increases your natural production of HGH which is good for hair.
then why don't I see it being mentioned in any posts for curing baldness , or in r/tressless ?

A normal cycle of accutane will permanently damage your oil glands already so being on it for longer then 6-8 months has the potential to cause long term health problems. I did 20 mg accutane for 7 months and my skin is completely clear afterwards and my oily skin is completely gone.
So if i want to never have oily skin again just use accutane?

Yeah I had extremely oily skin before and now my skin is soft and dry, I have to moisturize more though now but it beats having disgusting acne and shitty oily skin

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
yep it works wonders in that aspect, i never realised how oily and disgusting my skin was until i took accutane and had all my blackheads fall out and got smooth pretty skin

• Woah
yep it works wonders in that aspect, i never realised how oily and disgusting my skin was until i took accutane and had all my blackheads fall out and got smooth pretty skin
But i should wait a year or two since im 17 and grew two inches last year

But i should wait a year or two since im 17 and grew two inches last year
Wait until you’re atleast 19/20, accutane will close your growth plates

• +1
  • +1
OP u need to stop accutane immediately, i had the same issue with tret. Do NOT take the risk

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 20631
I did not
I take 10 mg a day and have no sides besides slightly dry lips

yes bro my under eyelid is puffy idk what to do bro

maybe sleepmaxx bro

i take 40mg a dau

Wait until you’re atleast 19/20, accutane will close your growth plates
yes bro not for height just some small bones that dont affect height

yes bro not for height just some small bones that dont affect height
It’ll close the ones in your femur and tibia.

Where proof

“Based on this study, isotretinoin appears to impact the growth plates of proximal tibia and distal femur.”

Accutane fucks up vision also if u get lasik don't take this drug

When I was on isotretinoin I also sometimes woke up with bloodshot eyes and I was also get nosebleeds from time to time. Same for dark circles under eyes.

They all went away within 1 month from stopping accutane.

“Based on this study, isotretinoin appears to impact the growth plates of proximal tibia and distal femur.”
“ The FDA received 41 reports worldwide of premature epiphyseal closure related to isotretinoin in patients under 18 years of age” that’s not a lot it would really suck for that to happen but it’s very uncommon it seems