Accutane

craven

craven

Iron
Can accutane stunt growth ? if so, how does it stunt growth

• +1
Reactions: Running!
it can cause Reduced longitudinal growth, Premature epiphyseal closure, and growth plate deformities

• +1
Reactions: watah and ey88
Don’t roid you subhuman, muscles don’t matter, eat healthy and use benzoyl peroxide for your acne
idc about muscle, roids and hgh will ascend me at 17

• JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, jrdanmaxxing and ey88
If you don't exceed 40 mgs and don't take it for more than 9 months you should be fine.

Jfl at you thinking test and growth will ascend you at 17 lmao. You'll just destroy your natural hormone production (meaning you'll need to run trt for life), get ogre skull and bankrupt yourself as gh is pricy as fuck.

Get a job, and save up for surgeries.

For your acne now, if you don't want to take accutane, take zinc, beta carotene and pantothenic acid each day. This will clear mild acne but if you do roid then you will get acne no matter what.

The only people who avoid acne on roids are people with god tier skin genes which you obviously don't have.

• +1
Reactions: jrdanmaxxing
If you don't exceed 40 mgs and don't take it for more than 9 months you should be fine.

Jfl at you thinking test and growth will ascend you at 17 lmao. You'll just destroy your natural hormone production (meaning you'll need to run trt for life), get ogre skull and bankrupt yourself as gh is pricy as fuck.

Get a job, and save up for surgeries.

For your acne now, if you don't want to take accutane, take zinc, beta carotene and pantothenic acid each day. This will clear mild acne but if you do roid then you will get acne no matter what.

The only people who avoid acne on roids are people with god tier skin genes which you obviously don't have.
acne occurs because of high e2 from the aromatased test but my cycle is heavy dht so i shouldnt have problems with e2 and surely no problem with acne i am just wondering and yeah it will you are just clueless its fine

• JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
acne occurs because of high e2 from the aromatased test but my cycle is heavy dht so i shouldnt have problems with e2 and surely no problem with acne i am just wondering and yeah it will you are just clueless its fine
Nigga WHAT

You are running two compounds that will make your skin oily as fuck!

Estrogen is not the only cause of acne.

Nigga WHAT

You are running two compounds that will make your skin oily as fuck!

Estrogen is not the only cause of acne.
these guys do basic research and full send these typa cycles
he is more scared of accutane than a steroid cycle

• JFL
thats why i am asking about accutane, i wouldnt have to worry about my skin and accutane+hgh will give me mogger skin
If you have acne when your test is in the normal range, imagine how much you'll have when your test is at supraphysiological levels.

There are countless anecdotes of guys having mogger skin, then hopping on roids and getting some of the worst cases of acne in human history.

• +1
Reactions: verlooksen
If you have acne when your test is in the normal range, imagine how much you'll have when your test is at supraphysiological levels.

There are countless anecdotes of guys having mogger skin, then hopping on roids and getting some of the worst cases of acne in human history.
both my parents didnt have acne when they were younger and i am pretty sure my acne is not hormonal since i just eat like shit and drink shit ton of milk but when i stop my acne gets better, dont worry i will be fine boyo

this all sounds good in your head but do extensive research on it
dont say you werent warned
i did my researchs and i am still learning about roids, but i will definetly hop on in the next months
would rather rope than staying like that+if i dont do it i know it i will regret it my whole life

• +1
Reactions: verlooksen
makes no sense but ok
wym it makes no sense when you pin your hormones get more imbalanced than they are during puberty so your acne will just multiple unless you pin more frequently

• +1
Download
Download 1

noo oily skin so bad i am gonna rope
Both of these are the result of oily skin and hormone fluctuations.

The guy on the right says that he never had a single acne spot before roiding

i did my researchs and i am still learning about roids, but i will definetly hop on in the next months
would rather rope than staying like that+if i dont do it i know it i will regret it my whole life
fair enough then
just be careful as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: craven
  • JFL
I wouldn’t recommend roids at 17 but atleast you arent some moron whos 15 with 0 research. make sure to watch your blood pressure before you hope on
i did bloodtest already, will do one later on my cycle and yeah i think 17 is perfect age for roids/peptides since you got 90% of your puberty gains but all your shit is still open

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
i did bloodtest already, will do one later on my cycle and yeah i think 17 is perfect age for roids/peptides since you got 90% of your puberty gains but all your shit is still open
yeah I think I would hop on if you dont care about height and another negative about hoping on early is you arent at your peak sex drive yet

yeah I think I would hop on if you dont care about height and another negative about hoping on early is you arent at your peak sex drive yet
roids dont stunt growth if you use AI+i will be on 6-8iu of hgh for height, i am 181cm hope i can get 185-188cm

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
roids dont stunt growth if you use AI+i will be on 6-8iu of hgh for height, i am 181cm hope i can get 185-188cm
I think dim is better since its over the counter imo but ai is also good I guess you can also take hgh or mk for extra height wnd weight