Accutane

RecessedCel5

RecessedCel5

Fixing my bones
Should i take accutane? , i am still in puberty , and i am seeing different reports

yes take accutane if you want clear skin forever

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspieSavage and Deleted member 13476
there are much safer meds for clear skin

there are much safer meds for clear skin
i noticed that my diet affects it . i went on a 2-3 day fast once , and acne cleared

Try tretinoin first.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
i noticed that my diet affects it . i went on a 2-3 day fast once , and acne cleared
Cut out dairy products and sugar (especially soft drinks), metformin is much safer and clears the skin and is also good for anti aging, methylsulfonylmethane. Topically erytromycin from your dermatologist and adapalen(form of topical retinoid).

Does tret has sexual side effects like accutane?
i love it i used it yesterday
and my extremely oily skin instantly gone through out the day
and my skin feels so nice too now
i can't wait for what a month of this will look like

What have you tried?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i love it i used it yesterday
and my extremely oily skin instantly gone through out the day
and my skin feels so nice too now
i can't wait for what a month of this will look like
I read on google that it has sexual sides for males (erectile dysfunction)?

Why dont you use Retin-A instead?

I read on google that it has sexual sides for males (erectile dysfunction)?

Why dont you use Retin-A instead?
the box says :T-trtinoin a-ret
i's the same thing
Retin-A 0.05% - Reviews | MakeupAlley
Janssen Retin-A Cream - Reviews | MakeupAlley

Does tret has sexual side effects like accutane?
I didn't even know accutane has sexual side effects, can you please link the study?

lmaoooo, who knew that accutane had more than 2x the chance of sides compared to finasteride. Yet finasteride gets more bashing in a day than accutane ever got lol.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
lmaoooo, who knew that accutane had more than 2x the chance of sides compared to finasteride. Yet finasteride gets more bashing in a day than accutane ever got lol.
Words

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Yes take accutane it’s a miracle drug

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Should i take accutane? , i am still in puberty , and i am seeing different reports

I took it for a long time starting at 15. I am 40 now and I still have acne all over my back and chest and I am still a virgin. But yeah give it a try it probably won't harm you too much.

Definetely no, it should be your last resort after you tried everything else. Plus acne might still come back a while after accutane treatment ends, I have 2 friends whose acne came back a few years after the treatment ended. And I am not talking about a few small pimples, I am talking about full blown inflamation filled acne all over their face again(Their acne was also exteremely bad to start with though). How severe is your acne? Like does it only cover a part of your face/is it just a few pimples or are we talking about full blown acne covering all your face?It can mess up your liver functuons, it can make you suicidal... Women have to sign a paper before using that medicine to not get pregnant because it causes exteremely severe birth defects. So the point is it can cause much harm, make it your last resort. Have you tried any other treatment for acne? Supplements or topical treatments or diet changes??? Have you tried vitamin b5 supplements? Maybe try adding a little liver into your diet. Accutane is actually a very high amount of synthetic vitamin A so adding a little more natural vitamin A into your diet could help you in a safer way and you might not need to add too much to your diet since it will be more bioavailable than a synthetic source( Get some grass-fed liver from a soure that doesn't use hormones on their animals though, you already have acne you don't want any more bad stuff your body will try to get rid of through your skin)

Definetely no, it should be your last resort after you tried everything else. Plus acne might still come back a while after accutane treatment ends, I have 2 friends whose acne came back a few years after the treatment ended. And I am not talking about a few small pimples, I am talking about full blown inflamation filled acne all over their face again(Their acne was also exteremely bad to start with though). How severe is your acne? Like does it only cover a part of your face/is it just a few pimples or are we talking about full blown acne covering all your face?It can mess up your liver functuons, it can make you suicidal... Women have to sign a paper before using that medicine to not get pregnant because it causes exteremely severe birth defects. So the point is it can cause much harm, make it your last resort. Have you tried any other treatment for acne? Supplements or topical treatments or diet changes??? Have you tried vitamin b5 supplements? Maybe try adding a little liver into your diet. Accutane is actually a very high amount of synthetic vitamin A so adding a little more natural vitamin A into your diet could help you in a safer way and you might not need to add too much to your diet since it will be more bioavailable than a synthetic source( Get some grass-fed liver from a soure that doesn't use hormones on their animals though, you already have acne you don't want any more bad stuff your body will try to get rid of through your skin)
my acne is medium , not cystic (used to be cystic , before i started dieting) its getting better , i think

my acne is medium , not cystic (used to be cystic , before i started dieting) its getting better , i think
if you spesifically think its puberty related you can use a vitamin b5 supplement

i have a B complex supplement, and i just had liver
You have to kind of megadose on b5 to be able to see any results though.using at least 1500mg each meal(or 3 times a day) will give results.(I don't think 1500mg can even be recognised as a megadose plus you will pee out the excess anyways) I doubt your vitamin b complex has that much amount. Usually 1 vitamin b5 pill has 500 mg