accutane

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
really considering hopping on, only thing i fear is hair loss, how common is it and in what way does it happen, do i start to bald or

I didn't experience hair loss but my hair was ridiculously dry and thin during accutane. Even post accutane (5-6 months ago now) my hair is way drier and frizzier than it was pre accutane. I'm still experimenting with different shampoos, conditioners, oils to try and get me back to baseline. It's brutal but definitely worked to get rid of acne

I didn't experience hair loss but my hair was ridiculously dry and thin during accutane. Even post accutane (5-6 months ago now) my hair is way drier and frizzier than it was pre accutane. I'm still experimenting with different shampoos, conditioners, oils to try and get me back to baseline. It's brutal but definitely worked to get rid of acne
i rock a buzz anyway so dryness isnt problem anyway i just dont want my godly hairline to become clapped, however i only got acne on cheeks and idk if its even worth hopping on it beacuse there could be better solution

whats your diet

You won't get MPB from accutane. You could get hairfall or thinner looking brittle hair because of the lack of sebum but you said u have a buzz so this won't be an issue. I would recommend starting at a low dosage (10mg if u can) and only going up if you need to, but accutane is the best for acne.
I struggled with this for a long time after accutane, it's especially noticable if you have wavy/curlier hair that needs moisture to not look frizzy and straw-like. Tried a lot of things but ultimately what worked for me is not using shampoo and only washing with a nice conditioner, and supplementing astaxanthin which helped me get some natural oils back, but YMMV.

• +1
Reactions: bluestaxamz