ACCUTANECELS GTFIH

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

I miss her
I was prescribed 40mg of accutane, do you have any advice or things I should know? I’m 18, havent grown since 16 so im 99% sure im done growing

Unless you have severe acne don't use it
Just use topical tretinoin

I was prescribed 40mg of accutane, do you have any advice or things I should know? I’m 18, havent grown since 16 so im 99% sure im done growing
Use accutane it saved me

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Retard i got prescribed it so of course it’s bad

niggas dont read
I meant that in the fact that people said not to use it so u should use ur dose, I’d recommend Lymecycline instead that’s what I used (it’s basically accutane)

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I meant that in the fact that people said not to use it so u should use ur dose, I’d recommend Lymecycline instead that’s what I used (it’s basically accutane)
Bro i got prescribed accutane why would i get something else

Why? I thought i could eat worse
You thought wrong

It pulls everything to the surface, all that gunk goy you've been stuffing yourself with

And when you're on accutane it comes out quick

If you keep eating it, it'll keep coming out.

• +1
Reactions: watah and AlbinoMaxxer
You thought wrong

It pulls everything to the surface, all that gunk goy you've been stuffing yourself with

And when you're on accutane it comes out quick

If you keep eating it, it'll keep coming out.
Ah, ill keep that in mind, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Bro i got prescribed accutane why would i get something else
nga asks for advice from people, I’ve used both and so I give advice, Lymecylcine is healthier and better, take my advice

nga asks for advice from people, I’ve used both and so I give advice, Lymecylcine is healthier and better, take my advice
I asked for advice about **accutane** i was **prescribed** it so therefore im sticking with it, im lucky that my derm changed their mind

I asked for advice about **accutane** i was **prescribed** it so therefore im sticking with it, im lucky that my derm changed their mind
yeah accutane works, takes ages tho and has negatives, like I said try and ask for Lyme it has better Looksmaxxing benefits too

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
i'm taking that rn and i'm tired 24/7 is that a side effect?

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
get on erythromycin first or chances are you will have scars from purging