Accutanecels, is this normal?

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
It has been like 8 days. I’m on 20mg/d. I’m getting a pimple a day now. My face is full of acne after first week, is this normal. And what should I expect next?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mateusz74, Edgar and lutte
Pop them all. I don't have acne but when I do get, like, one then I love popping it. I love that burning juicy sensation especially when there's a lot of blood coming out.

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea and Greecgawd
GET OFF THAT POISON RIGHT NOW

• JFL
Reactions: Greecgawd
@cathalo GTFIH!

@Gunnersup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, bruh3610 and Greecgawd
It is normal. Be patient, avoid touching your face. And don't listen to retards, Accutane is the real deal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Greecgawd
It is normal. Be patient, avoid touching your face. And don't listen to retards, Accutane is the real deal.

• +1
It has been like 8 days. I’m on 20mg/d. I’m getting a pimple a day now. My face is full of acne after first week, is this normal. And what should I expect next?
yea

• +1
Pop them all. I don't have acne but when I do get, like, one then I love popping it. I love that burning juicy sensation especially when there's a lot of blood coming out.
yeee do as this guy said ^
u can use feces to make sure u dont get infected

• JFL
It's perfectly normal, that was my exact same dosage and my acne got worse for the first month and a half.
What accutane does at first is that it brings to surface all the nasty shit lurking beneath the topmost layer of skin.
Once that's done, you'll get very dry skin for 1-2 months, with moderate acne.
After that it should start clearing up and (unless you're unlucky) it will be all gone by the 5th-6th month, and it won't come back.

• Love it
It's perfectly normal, that was my exact same dosage and my acne got worse for the first month and a half.
What accutane does at first is that it brings to surface all the nasty shit lurking beneath the topmost layer of skin.
Once that's done, you'll get very dry skin for 1-2 months, with moderate acne.
After that it should start clearing up and (unless you're unlucky) it will be all gone by the 5th-6th month, and it won't come back.
I guess so. I don’t even have severe acne, but I do want model tier skin. I know Accutane does that

I guess so. I don’t even have severe acne, but I do want model tier skin. I know Accutane does that
It does wonders but it's fairly risky. I wouldn't consider using it unless your acne is really bad or really persistent.

• +1
Normal, you're not going to see a significant difference until it builds up enough. I was still getting the occasional spot half a year into it, wasn't completely gone until near the end of my cycle.

• +1
Over if u take accutane without having severe cystic nodular acne

• So Sad
Over if u take accutane without having severe cystic nodular acne

Nah, accutane is for variety of situations, mainly any form of treatment resistant acne, or body acne that topicals can't handle. Doesn't have to be crazy intense just has to be the last option.

• +1
Yes you are purging right now. It’s brutal but worth it in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Greecgawd
You got this, King. As others have said above, it will get (much) worse before it gets better. But once your course of treatment is over your skin should be permanently clear - except for the occasional spot when you're stressed/underslept/eating poorly.
Good luck, it'll be worth it in the end.

• Love it