Achievable without steroids with average genetics?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
lol you will never look that good with just “average” genetics, even with all the steroids in the world

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, volcelfatcel, Real and 3 others
5 years of constantly bulking and cutting with perfect eating and training.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and PubertyMaxxer
Don't see the point of these "achievable natty?" threads when the guy posted is obviously roided.
To answer your question: no.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, highT, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
Do you think he's Natty?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Don't see the point of these "achievable natty?" threads when the guy posted is obviously roided.
To answer your question: no.
The problem is that to satisfy female hypergamy you need to use Steroids that destroy your health. Roided bodys are the norm (for chads) on tiktok and instagram.

Lol no, look at those cannon balls shoulders it's fucking over

Tbh even if you roid with average genetics and get the same amount of muscle you will not look this good it is about insertions.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq, Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
5-8 years, decent genetics. Maybe less.

This could be possible in 7years with perfect diet and nutrition . And must be consistent. But this is probably juice

You'd need great (nfl tier) genetics to look like that natty. Hell I didn't look that good after half a decade of blasting and cruising and I had my shit dialed in

No, and u shouldn’t be afraid of testosterone. It’s literally perscribed after 40 for decades. :p

It's laughable that there are people who think the above guy you posted is natty

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Giga appeal to gay men

The problem is that to satisfy female hypergamy you need to use Steroids that destroy your health. Roided bodys are the norm (for chads) on tiktok and instagram.
Its a double edged sword. Steroids improved my life quality tremendously even taking the girl getting out of the equation.

Youll only get health issues if your retarded and don't monitor your blood work and health and take huge doses btw.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
avoid roiding in 2022 in term of looksmax is a meme

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer