achieve more masculine face while growing up after 20ies

J

johnny4612

Iron
Hi there!

It is said that as one grows older, their face tends to become more "masculine." Is it possible to accelerate this process after the age of 25? So that your jaw and cheekbones naturally grow more.

Is it really due to your jaw and cheekbones growing? I thought this is more due to the change in your soft tissues + some fat loss as you age making some of the facial features appear more defined.

doesn't any growth whatsoever stop in one's twenties?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Hi there!

It is said that as one grows older, their face tends to become more "masculine." Is it possible to accelerate this process after the age of 25? So that your jaw and cheekbones naturally grow more.
At 19 I was boneless nigga around 25 my cheeks started to grow suddenly and now they are huge. I don't mean I look good, I look like mongolian horse (huge wide as fuck high set cheekbones with long and narrow jaw) but I'm 100% sure my face changed when I hit that 25+.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing and morbidlymorbid
At 19 I was boneless nigga around 25 my cheeks started to grow suddenly and now they are huge. I don't mean I look good, I look like mongolian horse (huge wide as fuck high set cheekbones with long and narrow jaw) but I'm 100% sure my face changed when I hit that 25+.
paul prado ok GIF by Dude Bro Party Massacre III