Acid for my valentine. Belle why are you 35 year old?

S

sweetheart

Tsar

hahahaha
@Manletmachine @SensitiveYoungMan

• JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, Deleted member 23558 and HerpDerpson
@HerpDerpson i know you ask churkas for 6 year old bike a lot

@moggathon im just a teeenage dirtbaag baby

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, exo, SensitiveYoungMan and 1 other person
Literally a milf.

too agli SORRy
check vid above , hilarious
I dunno man. Did he really have to resort to running a passport bro game on a woman older than him? That's silly. Hypergamy running wild.
But he'se always contradicting himself. It doesn't bother me, I take it as a part of the package.

I dunno man. Did he really have to resort to running a passport bro game on a woman older than him? That's silly. Hypergamy running wild.
But he'se always contradicting himself. It doesn't bother me, I take it as a part of the package.
what hypergaym he is 35 and looks worse than average and dates same tier girl

Dunno man, but my pals from Dagestan marry 14 year olds, clearly they live closer to nature.

Dunno man, but my pals from Dagestan marry 14 year olds, clearly they live closer to nature.
in their auls maybe

how is that ideal? chenchens and dagestanis are uncivilized

did you see the video where the guy let him stay at his house and said he was eating potato chips? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sweetheart
i cant find it. The guy took a photo with him and im pretty sure he was american and was basically saying that he let him and luna or maybe another girl stay at his house and sv3rige was constantly asking for free shit and eating potato chips...

• JFL
i cant find it. The guy took a photo with him and im pretty sure he was american and was basically saying that he let him and luna or maybe another girl stay at his house and sv3rige was constantly asking for free shit and eating potato chips...

this?

• JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
yeah i think so it's the same guy im pretty sure

• JFL
are those paintings exactly naaaturaaal .
holy fuaark i didn't realise her midface was that bad. She must have some asian admixture or something she looks disgusting from the side.

• +1
holy fuaark i didn't realise her midface was that bad. She must have some asian admixture or something she looks disgusting from the side.

this video is peak delusion of goatboy

muh she modeled and knew the most beautiful people of earth. she at best moped the floors at runways

• JFL
Open your profile, fag.