Acid is the best drug

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I took 100-125ug with my best friend this week and went around the city doing shit and it was incredible. Just being completely in the moment, zero inhibition, pure bliss and no worries. I felt connected to the people around me and felt so energized and happy. Then I got high on the comedown and we went back on the train and buses and just rode around eating fruit, laughing, taking in the moment, and went to the beach. Then watched Inspection for the first time. The day felt like a dream.

Acid mogs shrooms to the seventh layer of hell and back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701 and LordNorwood
Keep barking for trump boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Ok but how 2 get friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
i don’t plan on doing that much acid tbh. it’s really fun doing it with people/having fun/grounding yourself. there’s only 1 consciousness buddyboyo
That is false doctrine.

Read 'The Source' section of the link I posted on here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, AbandonShip and Deleted member 2846
For some reason att blocks the dmt nexus forums, you're on att right now?

Yeshua is the only way.
yeah i’m on it. when did u take the seven tabs

Did you get it from the deep web?

I'm gonna do acid for the first time when I get back to Australia tbh. I feel like it's time.

yeah i’m on it. when did u take the seven tabs
Bout 4 years ago or so, after that I did acid about 4 or 5 more times. I actually just recently found a tab I completely forgot about in my drawer and I'm gonna throw it away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I prefer shrooms u utter cuck

Shrooms are natural, way more emotional, and more introspective and in your head

lsd is colder, calculated, and stays in your body forever, also makes you detatched in an autism way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back