Acne bumps on nose

dragomaxxed

dragomaxxed

Iron
I got all these bumps, blackheads, and black hair thingies on my nose.
It makes me look like an unwashed gremlin and makes my nose look a lil bigger.
How do I get rid of them?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
sebaceous filaments, 2-5% salicylic acid serum. Every other day as it will dry your skin out

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxed
sebaceous filaments, 2-5% salicylic acid serum. Every other day as it will dry your skin out
Im thinking of getting a 2% salicylic acid cleanser, can I use that as my main cleanser or nah?

Im thinking of getting a 2% salicylic acid cleanser, can I use that as my main cleanser or nah?
serums work much better and quicker than sa cleansers in my experience, use ur main cleanser then apply serum

• +1
oil cleansers and exfoliating and/or retinol periodically, do not cleanse everyday with a salicylic acid cleanser it is too harsh on the skin once to twice a week is good.

• +1
oil cleansers and exfoliating and/or retinol periodically, do not cleanse everyday with a salicylic acid cleanser it is too harsh on the skin once to twice a week is good.
serums work much better and quicker than sa cleansers in my experience, use ur main cleanser then apply serum
Do you guys have any cleanser + moisturizer brand recommendations, I use cetaphil currently but it dries me out and is turning a bit yellowish

I have heard that oil cleansers should do the job, not sure. You can use blackhead remover on the nose before. Something i am certain on that works is accutane.

• +1