Acne can be beneficial

25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Zephir
I've seen numerous instances where acne makes the cheekbone look more prominent and gives the look of hollow cheeks. It looks way better than the clear smooth skin pretty teen boys. If you have some well placed acnes, maybe consider keeping it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, 6485b025t, kuroro and 19 others
42A22674 E561 4807 8E4D AFD325865116

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Nosecel, adrianolm and 5 others
I'm fucking done with greycels

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, SubhumanCurrycel, Nosecel and 22 others
retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and jordanbarrettisgod
you niggers are fucking retarded. acne is masculine and could act as fat grafts for your cheekbone. or it could give fake hollow cheeks just like how beards can. HAVING CLEAR SKIN IS FOR WOMEN, ITS A FEMININE TRAIT. USE YOUR FUCKING HEADS PEOPLE

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 245

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
bro how the fuck can it give the appearance of hollow cheeks? it’s a negative health indicator, it is a falio

purposely not treating acne is at odds with being a looksmaxer

bro how the fuck can it give the appearance of hollow cheeks? it’s a negative health indicator, it is a falio

purposely not treating acne is at odds with being a looksmaxer
it is not a negative health indicator. boys get acne during puberty, you get acne if you drink too much milk. if you want to Peterpanmaxx, acne is very good because you dont look like a fucking feminine faggot boy with beautiful clear skin

I've seen numerous instances where acne makes the cheekbone look more prominent and gives the look of hollow cheeks. It looks way better than the clear smooth skin pretty teen boys. If you have some well placed acnes, maybe consider keeping it.
Wtf?Are you alright?Are you blind or some shit?

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 4675
Shut the fuck up you bluepilled greycell phaggot

Acne does not add any volume to the cheekbones, in fact acne will drive people's attention from your bone structure to your blemishes, therefore making it harder for them to perceive the shadows caused by the light on your skin/bone structure.

Go back to the pit you came from!

NKi3RMsbYNBgaJwX2Z2GrEZXUnt0SFn-gH__PKypBnqoAK8snDgDSU1DoQiL7gCtIoFcgVaSROhfB-RiO0ckCqCwaehLyfo-JNACIEQTNlc3W7rWK07WMdFbIOgIoQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GreenHat500, HighIQcel, jordanbarrettisgod and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
200 iq take

Acne-prone skin ages slower than normal skin, that's literally the only benefit.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, HighIQcel and autistic_tendencies
W-what does that even mean

Acne-prone skin ages slower than normal skin, that's literally the only benefit.
And even then that has nothing to do with the acne itself.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, HighIQcel, the next o'pry and 1 other person
I had that jfl, i remember when i looked at my ogee curve and it was giant!! than i saw giant pimple right on curve which made it bigger. On the other hand i had pimple right below curve one day and i looked much bloated from the 3/4 view

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and 25thpercentile human
I had that jfl, i remember when i looked at my ogee curve and it was giant!! than i saw giant pimple right on curve which made it bigger. On the other hand i had pimple right below curve one day and i looked much bloated from the 3/4 view
live testimony people. keep doubting me. you guys don't have a shred of evidence

Below sea level IQ

Greycels are getting dumber every fucking day

Throw the whole site away tbh

op before making this thread:

And there's retarded me burning my face with benzoyl peroxide when i can have hollow cheeks

Yep, it is.
If i have a a combo skin ( Oily t zone). Does it make sense that my dry parts (cheek and jaw) have thinner skin compared to the forehead that got thickwr skin?

No he got a point

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
If i have a a combo skin ( Oily t zone). Does it make sense that my dry parts (cheek and jaw) have thinner skin compared to the forehead that got thickwr skin?
Oily skin tends to be slightly thicker, yes.

Next up: [Cope] Recessed chin makes your mandible look slightly bigger

Lowest iq thread I have seen so far

Next on inceldelusion.tv: why being under 5’10” is optimal

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
Next on inceldelusion.tv: why being under 5’10” is optimal
my first thread was about how 5’10 is ideal height

my first thread was about how 5’10 is ideal height
I need to see that but bro I’m 5’10 and even wearing air forces I feel like a fckin midget lol it’s just impossible for people to respect me.

can you link it?