acne causes depression

dbva

dbva

ive been told that by my derma a few years ago, when my acne was way worse...

i havent thought about it in a while, but its honestly true, my acne is way more tame now but id honestly say my depression just got worse over time, i distanced myself from friends and relationships, dont talk to anyone outside of school and barely speak anymore, i got treated as a normal human being even when i had severe acne, but thats just how people act in public to not lose their social status...

jfl its over for acnecels, even if you got rid of it

• So Sad
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and MoggerM
you atleast tried tretinoin right, that shit is a lifesaver

ive been told that by my derma a few years ago, when my acne was way worse...

i havent thought about it in a while, but its honestly true, my acne is way more tame now but id honestly say my depression just got worse over time, i distanced myself from friends and relationships, dont talk to anyone outside of school and barely speak anymore, i got treated as a normal human being even when i had severe acne, but thats just how people act in public to not lose their social status...

jfl its over for acnecels, even if you got rid of it
If you're depressed but don't have a mental illness then you're just a pussy

• +1
Reactions: dbva
Not a biggie if ur in your teens. I walk around with forehead, zygo and chin acne with no problems.

when i had severe acne once a girl bumped into me said sorry immediately but said oh once she saw my face. And I have a decent side profile

And depression causes more acne :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR