Acne/Facial scar

submammal

submammal

Bronze
Should I order a derma stamp and go over the scar with it, or derma pen. Or should i see a private derma and how much would it cost. Honestly, my scars arent too bad but I'm very autistic about them and obsess over them all the time. it gets in the way of everything i walk into rooms with my head tilted like what nigga does that, at a specific angle depending on lighting and try to find shadowy areas in rooms Jfl i cant even walk outside. I dont wanna rot but i rot because of this fml Nigga im so fucking autistic man yhhhp

Should I order a derma stamp and go over the scar with it, or derma pen. Or should i see a private derma and how much would it cost. Honestly, my scars arent too bad but I'm very autistic about them and obsess over them all the time. it gets in the way of everything i walk into rooms with my head tilted like what nigga does that, at a specific angle depending on lighting and try to find shadowy areas in rooms Jfl i cant even walk outside. I dont wanna rot but i rot because of this fml Nigga im so fucking autistic man yhhhp
Dermastamp, collagen supplements, retinol, adapalene or tretinoin, vitamin e and c might help idk haven't tried it. Lastly this supplement "Dermatrophin pmg" might help, haven't tried it and just got it off a schizo gru looking mf off the 'tube so don't come at me if it actually instead shrinks height + prostate + increases dht by 600%

also use subliminals trust

Dermastamp, collagen supplements, retinol, adapalene or tretinoin, vitamin e and c might help idk haven't tried it. Lastly this supplement "Dermatrophin pmg" might help, haven't tried it and just got it off a schizo gru looking mf off the 'tube so don't come at me if it actually instead shrinks height + prostate + increases dht by 600%

Thanks, I'm already working on it but wtf is dematrophin pmg

if you use tret you don’t need all that other shit

tret + clindamyconin and a 70 percent glycolic acid peel is what im doing nice pfp
do you get side effects from clindamyconin i tried doxycycline and it cleared my acne 100% but the side effects were crazy