Acne Holly grail

Mushroom

Mushroom

Iron
I recommend daily probiotics, they will help you with digestion also food absorption, indigested proteins lead to acne during a long process....
Get a saw palmetto supplement, it reduces the conversion of testosterone to DHT, so less DHT and more testosterone for your muscles, and DHT is the main driver for oil production in face and acne and also hairloss so it's just a catastrophe after puberty (saw palmetto is natural)
Do not cleanse your face daily like a bitch to not kill the good bacteria in your face, I only cleanse my skin with water and I have better skin than you so don't break my heas in replies showing me how good it is, acne is fixable from the inside not outside also do not forget daily tretinoin 0.025 (as a starting dose) once a day before your sleep, if you're a girl then star by applying tret every 3 days then move your way up, (female skin is less thick and strong than male skin) and btw tretinoin is the only skincare product you need it literally fixes everything :

1. Prevents and treats signs of aging: It boosts collagen production, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging. Over time, it can help your skin look firmer and more youthful.

2. Improves skin tone: Tretinoin encourages the shedding of dead skin cells, leading to a more even and radiant complexion. It can also reduce the appearance of melasma, a condition that causes dark patches on the skin.

3. Reduces roughness: By promoting cell turnover, tretinoin smooths the surface of the skin, making it feel softer and more refined.

5. Long-term skin health: Regular use can improve the skin’s overall function by promoting faster skin renewal, helping to maintain a healthy barrier, and improving resilience against environmental damage.

Results usually take months to become noticeable, and consistent use is key for maintaining the improvements, and also Don't forget to use sunscreen religiously when using tret

Cope just eat raw meat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34 and Schizotypalcel
Dutasteride and accutane work anything else is pure, distilled, unadulterated COPE

Dutasteride and accutane work anything else is pure, distilled, unadulterated COPE
Research has shown that the majority of accutane effeciency comes to the reduction in some of the androgens levels including DHT the main driver of oil production. And saw palmetto is a natural Dutasteride with 5 per cent of its side effects and same oil results

Last edited:
Research has shown that the majority of accutane effeciency comes to the reduction in some of the androgens levels including DHT the main driver of oil production. And saw palmetto is a natural Dutasteride with 5 per cent of its side effects and same oil results
False

Accutane doesn't substantially decrease circulating androgens. It increases the expression of FOXO1 which suppresses the transcription of AR and IGF1R dependent genes like SREBF1 which downregulates lipogenesis within sebaceous glands. FOXO1 also increases pro-apoptotic genes like p53 which leads to sebaceous gland apoptosis

It doesn't really touch FOXO1 in muscle tissue, only really within the sebaceous glands, memobian glands and hypothalamus

Dutasteride works on acne because reducing DHT (the most active androgen in sebaceous glands because of the high concentration of 5ar) it lower AR transcription and thus decreases sebaceous output

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
im kinda new to this. If i order 30g of tretinoin 0.025 how long will the tube last and how much should i apply?

Research has shown that the majority of accutane effeciency comes to the reduction in some of the androgens levels including DHT the main driver of oil production
False

Accutane doesn't substantially decrease circulating androgens. It increases the expression of FOXO1 which suppresses the transcription of AR and IGF1R dependent genes like SREBF1 which downregulates lipogenesis within sebaceous glands. FOXO1 also increases pro-apoptotic genes like p53 which leads to sebaceous gland apoptosis

It doesn't really touch FOXO1 in muscle tissue, only really within the sebaceous glands, memobian glands and hypothalamus

Dutasteride works on acne because reducing DHT (the most active androgen in sebaceous glands because of the high concentration of 5ar) it lower AR transcription and thus decreases sebaceous outpu

False

Dutasteride works on acne because reducing DHT (the most active androgen in sebaceous glands because of the high concentration of 5ar) it lower AR transcription and thus decreases sebaceous output
False

Read, https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...cQFnoECB8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2Hh88La5uhihkfM1cequrb it does decrease androgens my friend except free testosterone, our conversation is about wether it decreases androgens or not, I'm not talking about substantially