Acne is coming back

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
After 2 years on antibiotics my acne is coming back,
Doctor says only alternative left is Accutane.
Is there anything else I could try first?

I currently wash my face in the morning and before bed with some expensive gel my mom bought,
Then I mousturize with some other facial cream.
I also apply some aloe vera sometimes.

I'm thinking about ordering some Retin-A, could it help?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 1464 and BrettyBoy
Intermmitent fasting from 9 pm to 1 pm and no dairy.

I've never tried but I have heard that it got rid of a couple of people's acne pretty easily do you should check Retina A out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 1089
maybe u wash too often brah?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I never even tried antibiotics. Doc prescribed me accutane as soon as he saw me and my acne went away after 2 weeks

I never even tried antibiotics. Doc prescribed me accutane as soon as he saw me and my acne went away after 2 weeks

How was your experience with it?

Great tbh just run a low dose - 10mg daily or every second day

Well I cant really decide I guess since my doctor is the one who prescribes it.

After 2 years on antibiotics my acne is coming back,
Doctor says only alternative left is Accutane.
Is there anything else I could try first?

I currently wash my face in the morning and before bed with some expensive gel my mom bought,
Then I mousturize with some other facial cream.
I also apply some aloe vera sometimes.

I'm thinking about ordering some Retin-A, could it help?
Is it very intense?

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
How old are you?

u might aswell start using accutane if 18+

Accutane dude. It is the nuclear option for acne.

Do you eat sugar? Cut this shit off completly it will help a little bit

yes boyo, jump on retin-a
mk677 will help skin a lot too

• +1

Decrease of IGF-1
Why is there no decrease in IGF-1 here? Seems like there are contradicting studies on this.
Also teenagers who get severe acne have much higher IGF1 levels than teenagers who don’t get any acne. Acne is highly igf-1 dependent

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
Why is there no decrease in IGF-1 here? Seems like there are contradicting studies on this.
Also teenagers who get severe acne have much higher IGF1 levels than teenagers who don’t get any acne. Acne is highly igf-1 dependent
I would take low dose in that case, just to be sure. Also keep in mid, that everyone may react differently to this drug (in some people it may cause decrease of IGF-1 in other probably not)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Most of my acne was from closed comedones that stayed for years under my skin getting inflamed. I had a decade supply of closed comedones, so my acne was constant pretty much. If that's the cause for you, just do tretinoin/adapalene/tazorac

Use retin-a and forget about acne forever.

If retin-a alone doesn't clear it significantly in at least 2 months buy a glycolic acid peel

• +1
Use retin-a and forget about acne forever.

If retin-a alone doesn't clear it significantly in at least 2 months buy a glycolic acid peel

Fucking lol at this horrendously trash advice.
It only takes a few days of legit acne to scar your face forever and youre telling this dude to trial something for 2 months. Just shut the fucking fuck up you stupid fucking retarded bitch.

Op fuck anyone off from this thread who has suggested anything other than accutane. All you need is 10-20mg/day and this suffering is over.
Yeah and cutting out junk food is obvious

Just shut the fucking fuck up you stupid fucking retarded bitch.
200w.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Fucking lol at this horrendously trash advice.
It only takes a few days of legit acne to scar your face forever and youre telling this dude to trial something for 2 months. Just shut the fucking fuck up you stupid fucking retarded bitch.

Op fuck anyone off from this thread who has suggested anything other than accutane. All you need is 10-20mg/day and this suffering is over.
Yeah and cutting out junk food is obvious
The fuck? I had severe acne (not cystic, like OP) and retin-a deleted that shit forever.

You're the one who needs to shut the fuck up newfaggot you don't know shit about skincare. Just lol at getting on Accutane if you don't have cystic acne.