Acne is cope

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
She still looks hot af despite her acne.
Some users act like it’s a death sentence when in reality it’s a minor flaw as long as the face is overall good looking.
98F699A3 86C2 4248 9E17 F07216F50AEC

2B975B2A FE1B 4055 995B 8C3537406131

Would you rather take a worse looking girl with perfect skin over her? If yes you are mentally ill
0E716506 1A76 4BB2 BA2F 518E5697C200

EDIT:
1)When I say acne is cope I obv don’t mean that having acne is not a failo. I just mean it’s not that big of a deal if you are really Good looking and that other things matter more.
2)I am talking about the type of acne like the Girl above has and not gigasubhuman severe acne like this:
8E4C3341 ECB5 4844 8CA3 77936FA53052

@Biiyo03 @SteelTitan @Preston @StrangerDanger @cloUder @Z3n @ForeverRecession @triggered @n0rthface @LastHopeForNorman @BearBoy @JosephGarrot123 @WannabeJock @Baldingman1998 @AscendingHero

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, n0rthface, Deleted member 14848 and 10 others
it descends her quite a bit tho

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, GigaAscender, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
Only for women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jeffrey Epstein, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 15338 and 6 others
She's still wearing fake-up tho

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14867, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Would you rather take a worse looking girl with perfect skin over her? If yes you are mentally ill
I’ll take a good looking girl with perfect skin. Thank you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, mogstar, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
Thing is, imagine the under girl with Acne :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Looks234
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Birdcell, Deleted member 15791 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758, JosephGarrot123 and 3 others
it's a big failo regardless if the person is gl or not, so no it's not cope

But not on her Skin and in order to hide the acne so it’s irrelevant
Talking about lips, eyes, nose. If she removes everything she'll look 10 times worse

@TsarTsar444 thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras
Talking about lips, eyes, nose. If she removes everything she'll look 10 times worse
Cope. She just wears lipstick and mascara. Maybe a bit highlighter as well but that’s it. Would still be Stacy without it

• Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31
i’d make sure i’m sleeping on the left side of the bed so i look directly at her side profile without acne as her left side looks fine 😂 interesting decision she’s definitely gl tho no argument about that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and germanlooks
it's a big failo regardless if the person is gl or not, so no it's not cope
Obv it’s a failo. But users here make a bigger deal out of it while a bad eye area, bad lower third, bad hairline etc are all much worse failos

Obv it’s a failo. But users here make a bigger deal out of it while a bad eye area, bad lower third, bad hairline etc are all much worse failos
i wouldn't wanna make out with her tho if she has a pizza face:ogre:

True i would go with the acne one because we can get rid of it with my cum

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Beanermaxxer and germanlooks
Acne’s still a weird failo. You know for most people it’s just a phase so people tend to overlook it, especially when they’re otherwise attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer and germanlooks
Reminder that being ugly is a failo multiplier and a halo divider, for example acne would failo someone ugly 1.25 more times (I pulled the number out of my ass but you get the point) than someone that is good looking.
And on the other hand being good looking is a failo divider and halo multiplier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 14160 and germanlooks
Completely garbage thread

I have much better success with girls when my skins clear vs mild acne … it’s not like anything else changes

skin/collegen >>>>>> bones in 2021

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 17791
It's like comparing a bald chad and an incel with hair to prove that bald isn't failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
It's like comparing a bald chad and an incel with hair to prove that bald isn't failo
No it’s not.
Being bald is a sign of aging and for ever.
Acne is a sign of youth if anything since it appears mostly in puberty and it’s also only temporary.
Also balding is much more of a failo

Also do you have acne ? My friends who never had acne think girls with acne are gross… I don’t care tho

Also this thread is pretty telling as to how many users have even ever been with a girl before.
majority of women have bare skin that resembles the first girl; they cover it with foundation and concealers.
Someone like @Amnesia or @cvzvvc could easily concur that I'm right.

Last edited:
Completely garbage thread

I have much better success with girls when my skins clear vs mild acne … it’s not like anything else changes

skin/collegen >>>>>> bones in 2021
Doesn’t disprove my thread. Of corse you will have better success without acne jfl. That’s water.
I said there are much bigger failos.
bones, harmony, facial features> skin/collagen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Also do you have acne ? My friends who never had acne think girls with acne are gross… I don’t care tho
Yes at the same stage as the First girl I posted and I was never really self conscious about it in comparison to other failos and flaws I have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Also this thread is pretty telling as to how many users have even ever been with a girl before.
MAJORITY of women have bare skin that resembles the first girl; they cover it with foundation and concealers.
Someone like @Amnesia or @cvzvvc could easily concur that I'm right.
Nah majority of people (women and men) don’t have a skin that bad.
But yea women fraud which makes it seems like they all have Glass clear skin

Yes at the same stage as the First girl I posted and I was never really self conscious about it in comparison to other failos and flaws I have
That’s why ….
normies who never had acne think it’s gross

I’ve seen pretty girls with acne and friends considered them gross while beckies with collagen hot

normie brains work different

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
She still looks hot af despite her acne.
Some users act like it’s a death sentence when in reality it’s a minor flaw as long as the face is overall good looking.
View attachment 1384560
View attachment 1384561
View attachment 1384563

EDIT:
1)When I say acne is cope I obv don’t mean that having acne is not a failo. I just mean it’s not that big of a deal if you are really Good looking and that other things matter more.
2)I am talking about the type of acne like the Girl above has and not gigasubhuman severe acne like this:
View attachment 1384575

@Biiyo03 @SteelTitan @Preston @StrangerDanger @cloUder @Z3n @ForeverRecession @triggered @n0rthface @LastHopeForNorman @BearBoy @JosephGarrot123 @WannabeJock @Baldingman1998 @AscendingHero

I would take the bottom slightly worse looking, girl next door pheno over that top stacy 10/10 times 7 days out of the week. She looks nicer, and not like a toxic whore with a laycount number equal to that of victims from the holocaust.

Last edited:
That’s why ….
normies who never had acne think it’s gross

I’ve seen pretty girls with acne and friends considered them gross while beckies with collagen hot

normie brains work different
I also think it’s gross but an ugly face is even more gross.
Also I am 100% sure that almost if not every man (also normies without acne themselves) would chose her

Over her

I would take the bottom slightly worse looking, girl next door pheno over that top stacy 10/10 times 7 days out of the week. She looks nicer, and not like a toxic whore with a laycount equal to that of victims from the holocaust.
Cope but doesn’t matter if not since outliers exist

Cope but doesn’t matter if not since outliers exist

No they dont, even the bottom girl would cheat on her bf with chad if she ever got the chance. AWALT. Im just saying that if i had no choice, id still go for the bottom girl at first, because i feel like shed be atleast nicer to me at first, before going bitchy and cheating on me. Where as the top girl looks like she'll be a bitch the whole time before cheating on me.

Last edited:
Yea bcz second girl is ugly af
Looks really average (disorted selfie)
No they dont, even the bottom girl would cheat on her bf with chad if she ever got the chance. AWALT. Im just saying that if i had no choice, id still go for the bottom girl at first, because i feel like shed be atleast nicer to me at first, before going bitchy and cheating on me. Where as the top girl looks like she'll be a bitch the whole time before cheating on me.
but what you are doing here is making assumptions on her personality and stuff like that which has nothing to do with physical attractiveness.
If both girls would have the same personality, would treat you the same and wouldn’t cheat you would for sure pick the first girl

Looks really average (disorted selfie)

but what you are doing here is making assumptions on her personality and stuff like that which has nothing to do with physical attractiveness.
If both girls would have the same personality, would treat you the same and wouldn’t cheat you would for sure pick the first girl

In that case yes. (y)

I had acne as bad as the third girl when I was like 13/14. That shit is brutal and I tried to kill myself with opiates, didn't work and I ended up stealing a bunch and getting addicted for 2 months.

My skin is pretty good now, glowing like crazy from all the retin A and tanning/beta carotene has completely hidden my acne marks. But I would get in an LTR with that girl she looks alright and I would feel bad for her lol. Having acne like that is horrible, you get treated awful by everyone.

But ya idk about girls but I have noticed a lot of guys with acne or who have had acne tend to be good looking. I'm not that good looking, but I have a strong masculine jaw and chin and a 99.5th percentile dick so I definitely was high T during puberty.

But acne is fixable there's no reason to have this discussion anyway.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
(@WontStopNorwooding or @Ed676 made this I forgot tbh )

Sorry proex :owo:

PicsArt 09 08 055517

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, WontStopNorwooding, Clark69 and 3 others
of the picture bruh
Nah I just downloaded this one I found on this site. Don't know where the original or if there is even another one tbh

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
acne isn't bad itself, it's the scars that are the true failo

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
My oneitis has acne, idk what girls think about guys having acne dgaf