Acne on cycle

Peroxide

Peroxide

Iron
What causes acne on roids cycle and how to prevent it, from which roids acne appears?

no need for roid just take a shower

What causes acne on roids cycle and how to prevent it, from which roids acne appears?
Take roids and then neutralise all of its effects with finasteride.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 7027 and 1 other person
Acne comes in pubery from overly high t levels, just take it how it is and use accutane later on

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Tall and Patient A
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
Imagine being 20 years old having an amazing skincare routine, good diet with no refined foods and still having acne and not even taking roids fml it’s over my acne will go away at like 23 unless i can get rid of it with skincare....

Then you ain’t healthy
Weird cuz i eat healthy and workout 6 days a week and take all my vitamins and do proper skin care. Might just still be in purging period from the differin gel but i eat healthy and have a lot of acne

Weird cuz i eat healthy and workout 6 days a week and take all my vitamins and do proper skin care. Might just still be in purging period from the differin gel but i eat healthy and have a lot of acne
Then your doing somethingwrong son

good luck

you ain’t healthy if you are inflamed and riddled with strep

Then your doing somethingwrong son

good luck

you ain’t healthy if you are inflamed and riddled with strep
Not doing anything wrong tbh no food allergies no dairy except greek yogurt which gets rid of acne. Either im purging still cuz its only been like 5 weeks on differin gel. Or it’s over and my genetics fucked me and i wont be acne free until 22

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
Use benzoyl peroxide on the acne. If you’re getting it on cycle, pct is going to be a real bitch

Not doing anything wrong tbh no food allergies no dairy except greek yogurt which gets rid of acne. Either im purging still cuz its only been like 5 weeks on differin gel. Or it’s over and my genetics fucked me and i wont be acne free until 22
The purge is a real thing bruh. One thing I have learned from dealing Acne is that you gotta be patient. It is a real son of a bitch.
That being said if you don't see any improvement in like 2 months from differin you should hop on on the ' Tane (20 mg alternate works great). You can keep using differin on spots even while you are on Accutane too.

The purge is a real thing bruh. One thing I have learned from dealing Acne is that you gotta be patient. It is a real son of a bitch.
That being said if you don't see any improvement in like 2 months from differin you should hop on on the ' Tane (20 mg alternate works great). You can keep using differin on spots even while you are on Accutane too.
Fuck that it wills tint growth stunt*

You're eating a shit diet and taking toxic supplements. Working out stresses your body and is unhealthy. You were vaccinated probably too. Having acne is not normal nor a sign of high t, in nature no human ever had acne you fucking retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mayorga and Patient A
You're eating a shit diet and taking toxic supplements. Working out stresses your body and is unhealthy. You were vaccinated probably too. Having acne is not normal nor a sign of high t, in nature no human ever had acne you fucking retard.
Shut the fuck up greycel u know nothing. Also my dad had acne too and he’s a boomer his diet at my age was probably pretty good. Stop projecting brother i can smell the cope. Acne is genetic how come all these tik tok eboys can eat whatever the fuck and they don’t get acne?

Why the fuck does nobody in this forum know jack shit about anything. Seriously. He asked a question none of you know jack shit about yet you try and answer it with your complete lack of knowledge. Why the fuck answer it if you don't know how.

The acne is caused by the increase in testosterone. Testosterone causes sebum production (oil) in your skin to increase, and the excess oil causes your pores to clog, and if the bacteria acne vulgaris is present then the body will try and kill it getting the clogged pore all inflamed with pus aka a pimple.

TLDR
testosterone causes more oil which causes acne

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and itachi1
Try Minocycline or Doxycycline

Why the fuck does nobody in this forum know jack shit about anything. Seriously. He asked a question none of you know jack shit about yet you try and answer it with your complete lack of knowledge. Why the fuck answer it if you don't know how.

The acne is caused by the increase in testosterone. Testosterone causes sebum production (oil) in your skin to increase, and the excess oil causes your pores to clog, and if the bacteria acne vulgaris is present then the body will try and kill it getting the clogged pore all inflamed with pus aka a pimple.

TLDR
testosterone causes more oil which causes acne
Yep this. All replies so far have been wrong. Also fluctuations in hormone levels (like increasing testosterone and estrogen by injecting anabolics!!!!) results in acne. Acne is pretty hard to dodge when ur taking AAS.