acne on testosterone roidcels GTFIH

forgmeth

forgmeth

evil wigga
currently on high dose trt (250mg/week)
not taking an AI just taking a serm (raloxifene) to prevent gyno

Basically just wondering what to do abt the acne, it's the only e2 related side I have and I don't want to rape my levels with an aromatase inhibitor cus im on such a low dose of test (cycle wise)

do I have to just pull the trigger and grab some AI like letro or should I just grab some accutane which would nuke my DHT conversion rate which kinda fucks over the looksmaxxing potential of test

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and TechnoBoss
accutane, do anything that prevents acne. Or you are going to end up like sam sulek

• +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415
Did you just start? or recently? If not just run aromasin. Had very bad acne during month two and after aromasin 90% of it is gone

Aromasin + tretinoin. As long as you get your bloods and dial your ai dosage accordingly you aren't going to crash your e2

Aromasin + tretinoin. As long as you get your bloods and dial your ai dosage accordingly you aren't going to crash your e2
Alright appreciate it bros, yeah the e2 crashing was the main thing I was worried about so ill js run a lower than normal aromasin dose then just dial it in til I get good levels
or just use aromasin or arimidex on normal dose, duh
normal dose wouldn't be good cus im running essentially high trt dose of test and would crash the fuck outta my e2

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
currently on high dose trt (250mg/week)
not taking an AI just taking a serm (raloxifene) to prevent gyno

Basically just wondering what to do abt the acne, it's the only e2 related side I have and I don't want to rape my levels with an aromatase inhibitor cus im on such a low dose of test (cycle wise)

do I have to just pull the trigger and grab some AI like letro or should I just grab some accutane which would nuke my DHT conversion rate which kinda fucks over the looksmaxxing potential of test
Pin daily bro