Acne only on one part of the face

Troglodyte452

Troglodyte452

Bronze
Since I hit my puberty I've only ever had acne on my chin and to this day (im 20) I still get 1-2 pimples around my lips or on my chin every week. It doesnt look gross but most of the day I just have 1 red spot on my face and its so annoying, I dont have any scares cause it was never that bad of an acne but is there some research on what thing trigger acne on chin (food, hormones)? I have super clear skin on forehead and the rest of the face but the chin. Also to mention these are not those simple pimples you get, they are like those that hurt bad and are under the skin. My skin care routine is cleanser and moisturizer and my diet is pretty clean except for maybe 1 day during the week where I'll eat some sugar like ice cream or chocolate bar

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
do you shave? i get them from a trimmer for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
Since I hit my puberty I've only ever had acne on my chin and to this day (im 20) I still get 1-2 pimples around my lips or on my chin every week. It doesnt look gross but most of the day I just have 1 red spot on my face and its so annoying, I dont have any scares cause it was never that bad of an acne but is there some research on what thing trigger acne on chin (food, hormones)? I have super clear skin on forehead and the rest of the face but the chin. Also to mention these are not those simple pimples you get, they are like those that hurt bad and are under the skin. My skin care routine is cleanser and moisturizer and my diet is pretty clean except for maybe 1 day during the week where I'll eat some sugar like ice cream or chocolate bar
It is probably cause by a high amount oils, dead skin, and inflammation that cause you to get pimples only in that chin area and your body may just do that to you. Could be from shaving as well.

do you shave? i get them from a trimmer for some reason
ye I shave, I tried to counter that with cold water to close the pores but i dont know if there's any corelation

ye I shave, I tried to counter that with cold water to close the pores but i dont know if there's any corelation

try using only this thing, for me it helped