acne problem

C

chadpotential

Iron
why do i keep getting acne only on my cheeks, cause my forehead looking so clear. but idk why i keep getting acne on my both cheeks. pls advice to improve my skin

You have to use every cerave product for acne to be gone

Isotretinoin for 6 months and then dutasteride indefinitely

problem solved. Acne is a choice

• +1
Reactions: whitepiller
your sleeping position can be a cause. My left cheek barely has acne but my right cheek is full of cysts, then I realised that i usually sleep on my right side and rub my face a lot on my pillows

Start sleeping on your back and use silk pillow coverings, wash them regularly

Ik u got a lot of replies and ull be confused on who to trust since the replies are different so ill explain each persons view

1. Hormonal acne, isotretinoin is the only solution, hormonal acne is caused by as you know “hormones” and isotret helps supress acne from appearing systemically

2. Bacterial acne, people are gonna recommend cerave or products since its from dirt oil and stuff, id get a cerave cleanser and moisturizer and use both 1 time in the morning 1 time at night, if that doesnt work ur doctor might prescribe doxycycline which countera bacterial acne, its usually the step before accutane/isotretinoin

3. Dietary acne, milk and other stuff can cause acne, only in a minority of people tho, you can try this with the bacterial acne before going to the next step (hormonal acne), remove (dairy) and processed foods from your diet and if that and the bacterial acne solution doesnt work then go to ur dermatologist (doctor), hell prescribe you tretinoin, that wont work, then hell give you doxycline, which wont work, then hell give you accutane, which has an 100% success rate

Ediit:
1. For the sleeping on pillow point, thats just bacterial, bacteria can grow overnight so replace your pillow every 2 days

2. Carnivore, this is diet, but you dont have to do carnivore (meat only), just remove processed foods and dairy since (if yours is bacterial) then the solution would be that and not “eat more meat”

Last edited:
1 word: carbohydrates

Isotretinoin for 6 months and then dutasteride indefinitely

problem solved. Acne is a choice
You’re low IQ

Ik u got a lot of replies and ull be confused on who to trust since the replies are different so ill explain each persons view

1. Hormonal acne, isotretinoin is the only solution, hormonal acne is caused by as you know “hormones” and isotret helps supress acne from appearing systemically

2. Bacterial acne, people are gonna recommend cerave or products since its from dirt oil and stuff, id get a cerave cleanser and moisturizer and use both 1 time in the morning 1 time at night, if that doesnt work ur doctor might prescribe doxycycline which countera bacterial acne, its usually the step before accutane/isotretinoin

3. Dietary acne, milk and other stuff can cause acne, only in a minority of people tho, you can try this with the bacterial acne before going to the next step (hormonal acne), remove (dairy) and processed foods from your diet and if that and the bacterial acne solution doesnt work then go to ur dermatologist (doctor), hell prescribe you tretinoin, that wont work, then hell give you doxycline, which wont work, then hell give you accutane, which has an 100% success rate
It’s just due to not being a carnivore

your sleeping position can be a cause. My left cheek barely has acne but my right cheek is full of cysts, then I realised that i usually sleep on my right side and rub my face a lot on my pillows

Start sleeping on your back and use silk pillow coverings, wash them regularly
Wrong

It’s eating plant material

yeah I noticed when I get pimples it are the days when I eat a lot of carbs
whenever i don't eat enough protein +collagen, i start getting more ance

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza