Acne scars treatment

D

Deleted member 5891

Kraken
I finished today my accutane treatment but I still have many visible red acne scars left

Did you continue taking accutane with just a lower concentration?

Jfl My doctor wants to buy a expensive creme and do some stupid chemical peelings
Moneyhungryjew.jpg
Are they cope?

Or should I try to find a doctor for lasers?
Experiences are welcome

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
Tell him he should give you tretenoin

Differin+Niacinamid+Vitamin C-Serum+Benzoylperoxide helped me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Get back on accutane if your acne comes back. You will probably have to wait for scar removal if your medical records show you have taken accutane recently. Laser > Microneedling but they both work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 4310
No creams or products will make a significant difference.

I'm doing microneedling with 1.5mm needles once a month and applying vitamin C serum every day, it's one of the best treatments out there, highly recommend it.

TCA peels are supposed to be good as well, I might try it after i'm done with microneedling.

• +1
No creams or products will make a significant difference.

I'm doing microneedling with 1.5mm needles once a month and applying vitamin C serum every day, it's one of the best treatments out there, highly recommend it.

TCA peels are supposed to be good as well, I might try it after i'm done with microneedling.
My scars faded out for the most part after 3 laser resurfacing and 2 chemical peel sessions. Now I’m using fruit acid + vitamin c cream and my scars pretty much look irrelevant under sunscreen.

• +1
Le ghkcu and Le jooovv

Differin+Niacinamid+Vitamin C-Serum+Benzoylperoxide helped me.
did you take accutane? were you scares severe?
Get back on accutane if your acne comes back. You will probably have to wait for scar removal if your medical records show you have taken accutane recently. Laser > Microneedling but they both work
so I was right that chemical peeling is cope?
today was the last day I took accutane
some people just got an additionally doses but I dont
I took 20mg for like 6 months
My scars faded out for the most part after 3 laser resurfacing and 2 chemical peel sessions. Now I’m using fruit acid + vitamin c cream and my scars pretty much look irrelevant under sunscreen.
do you know what lasers were used on you?
how much did it cost? I don't want to get scammed
first the lasers and then the chemical peelings right?
were the peelings useful?

• Love it
Fraxel laser. 150€ each session (whole face). The results were not obvious till 3-4 months later. The chemical peels (140€ whole face) were more for my big pores and oily skin than for the remaining scars. But they helped me with reducing all of them. Would’ve had another peel session in April if it was not for Corona.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Fraxel laser. 150€ each session (whole face). The results were not obvious till 3-4 months later. The chemical peels (140€ whole face) were more for my big pores and oily skin than for the remaining scars. But they helped me with reducing all of them. Would’ve had another peel session in April if it was not for Corona.
Thank you very much :feelsautistic:
Do you have a before after?

@Lifewasted did she/he looked at your skin beforehand
like lighted on your face to assess which kind of scars did you have?

my stupid doctor just looked for 0.4 sec from 2m apart and recommended the peelings which she
everybody gives

Last edited:
  • Love it
did you take accutane? were you scares severe?

so I was right that chemical peeling is cope?
today was the last day I took accutane
some people just got an additionally doses but I dont
I took 20mg for like 6 months

I didn't take accutane, but my scars weren't that severe.

• +1

How long between sessions? I'm doing fraxel right now, 4 weeks apart. Chemical peel after 3 sessions sounds about right. I'll wait 4 weeks after the third to start the chemical peel.

• +1
ask for tretinoin or get it online from india

• +1