Acne scars

killer/tpu

killer/tpu

Smoking or playing final fantasy
How to get rid of acne scars? I had a lot of pimples on my forehead and I popped them so now I have some scars

Copy pasting my response to this question from earlier

There’s scarring that looks like an indent in the surface of your skin, and scarring that is flat but discolored (red, darker pigment) in comparison to the rest of your skin.

Both types of scarring can be treated with tretinoin/retinoids, and professional lasering/dermastamping/microneedling. The second type of scarring can also be treated with ingredients like azelaic acid, niacinamide, tranexamic acid, hydroquinone. If you have scars that are hyper-pigmented, you need to wear sunscreen everyday. UV damage will make the hyperpigmentation worse.

Copy pasting my response to this question from earlier

There’s scarring that looks like an indent in the surface of your skin, and scarring that is flat but discolored (red, darker pigment) in comparison to the rest of your skin.

Both types of scarring can be treated with tretinoin/retinoids, and professional lasering/dermastamping/microneedling. The second type of scarring can also be treated with ingredients like azelaic acid, niacinamide, tranexamic acid, hydroquinone. If you have scars that are hyper-pigmented, you need to wear sunscreen everyday. UV damage will make the hyperpigmentation worse.
Alright I do tretinoin and use sunscreen

Alright I do tretinoin and use sunscreen
Then just give it time and they will go away. Do whatever you need to prevent having more breakouts that create new scars. If you have the indented type of scarring see a dermatologist for lasering

Then just give it time and they will go away. Do whatever you need to prevent having more breakouts that create new scars. If you have the indented type of scarring see a dermatologist for lasering
Ty bro but I only have dark spots