Acne scars

zeta420

zeta420

Iron
What helps with acne scars, I've been using epiduo and taking minocycline which has got rid of my pimples but im still left with scarring and redness

JFL are you unironically using a photo of some user from here as avi?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Zeta, hasba1feuj and 2 others
Laser therapy

Please change your pfp or delete your acc , jfl at you for using someone pfp from this site

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, hasba1feuj and billymidnight
What helps with acne scars, I've been using epiduo and taking minocycline which has got rid of my pimples but im still left with scarring and redness
@Zeta

You need like 10 years of tretinoin to remotely get close to fixing a scar which you can fix easier with laser and subsition

Buy the derminator2 micro needling machine. I had acne scars and now they’re barely visible. I only notice them now under very harsh downlighting.

• +1
Reactions: zeta420
Start using tretinoin, I have been using tret from skinorac for this for a sometime and it helps

Buy the derminator2 micro needling machine. I had acne scars and now they’re barely visible. I only notice them now under very harsh downlighting.
Does this actually help, and would using tretinoin along with doing this be good? For acne scar removal ofc

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel