Acne scars

Alessandro Eccelso

Alessandro Eccelso

Iron
Thanks to this forum i’ve maneged to improved my situation with acne but i have some shit on my face, dont know if they’re scars or hyperpigmentation, how do i get rid of them? Also i use twice a week an eletric razor by braun, is it good?

Attachments

• IMG_8381.jpeg
    IMG_8381.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8380.jpeg
    IMG_8380.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8382.jpeg
    IMG_8382.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Like what? Also really thanks for everything
Skin clinics do treatments where they apply things like glycolic acid to your skin, leave it on for a few minutes, then remove it.

It's by far the best treatment for acne scars. I'm getting it soon for mine and I can't wait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kao, piec and Alessandro Eccelso
Skin clinics do treatments where they apply things like glycolic acid to your skin, leave it on for a few minutes, then remove it.

It's by far the best treatment for acne scars. I'm getting it soon for mine and I can't wait.
@piec what's so funny nigga

@piec what's so funny nigga
first of all saying "chemicals peels are the best treatment for acne scars by far" is the most retarded shit ive ever heard, it obviously depends what type of acne scars you have, they can perform well or do absolutely nothing it fucking depends nigger

and "i cant wait to get my glycolic acid peel" omg nigger you can literally do this shit at home it doesnt even do much. you want a real, effective peel make it phenol, or atleast TCA

the said glycolic peel is even more useless in his case, the scars are rolling. not only the peel is weak its also very bad for said type
maybe it will do something against the PIE? possible but its literally waste of both time and money when you can get a pulsed dye laser which will perform 10x better at the same task and be less irritating too

• +1
Reactions: Kao and Rhinoplastyordie
first of all saying "chemicals peels are the best treatment for acne scars by far" is the most retarded shit ive ever heard, it obviously depends what type of acne scars you have, they can perform well or do absolutely nothing it fucking depends nigger

and "i cant wait to get my glycolic acid peel" omg nigger you can literally do this shit at home it doesnt even do much. you want a real, effective peel make it phenol, or atleast TCA

the said glycolic peel is even more useless in his case, the scars are rolling. not only the peel is weak its also very bad for said type
maybe it will do something against the PIE? possible but its literally waste of both time and money when you can get a pulsed dye laser which will perform 10x better at the same task and be less irritating too
I said chem peels were the best solution for him as a pro said that to me and my scars are similar to his

Phenol is fucked apparently. Crazy recovery period.

The clinic near me doesn't do TCA, otherwise I'd get it. They only do glycolic.

Is glycolic really useless for deep, pitted scars?

I haven't heard of pulsed dye lasers, but I'll look into it. Thanks for the response brah:):)

• +1
Reactions: Kao and piec
yes its pretty useless, you might get microswelling making them appear better for a period of time, but its temporary

its only really usefull for PIE or pigmentation
So I need TCA for deep scars?

If not what? I don't have much discoloration my skins just slightly holey in certain lightings.

• +1
Reactions: piec
So I need TCA for deep scars?

If not what? I don't have much discoloration my skins just slightly holey in certain lightings.
what type of scarring do you have? TCA is your best option only if they are ice pick

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
what type of scarring do you have? TCA is your best option only if they are ice pick
They aren't as deep as ice picks, but they are slightly larger in circumference.

TCA sounds good but I'd have to travel a long way

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: piec
They aren't as deep as ice picks, but they are slightly larger in circumference.
i assume they are boxcar then?

you will probably want to get an ablative laser (dont do nonablative its a scam) and a subcision depending how it turns out

• Love it
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Do 0.75-1mm microneedling and consider plasma fibroblast treatment. Also topical peptides like GHK-Cu, Liposomal EGF etc.

• +1
Reactions: Kao

I think my scars are hypertrophic, in some point also rolling, what can i do?

Tazarotene 3x a week & 1mm microneedling every 2-3 weeks is working pretty well for me so far

Taz or tret may help. I have been using tret from skinorac and its good but your skin looks irritated so better give a few days and start skincare after that.

Stop eating carbohydrates and the acne will disappear.

Thanks to this forum i’ve maneged to improved my situation with acne but i have some shit on my face, dont know if they’re scars or hyperpigmentation, how do i get rid of them? Also i use twice a week an eletric razor by braun, is it good?
hai qualche consiglio? ho lo stesso problema