acne scars

fellofix

fellofix

Iron
what to do?

theyre pretty light but enough to see in good lighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It depends on the type of scar. If they are just hyperpigmentation then the likes of vitamin C, niacinamide, retinoids, potentially hydroquinone. If they are atrophic scars, then those are going to be harder to deal with and microneedling/ laser is going to be the best option.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It depends on the type of scar. If they are just hyperpigmentation then the likes of vitamin C, niacinamide, retinoids, potentially hydroquinone. If they are atrophic scars, then those are going to be harder to deal with and microneedling/ laser is going to be the best option.

Laser and Microneedling ARE NOT THE BEST OPTIONS for atrophic scars, please don't misinform.
It depends of type of scars: box scars, ice pick, rolling scars and last, atrophic scars.

Ice pick scars are best treated with chemical peels such as TCA CROSS or punch excision.
Rolling scars are best treated with fractional lasers Fraxel, INFINI Microneedling, Dermarollers, skin needling and subscision.
Box car scars are best treated with laser resurfacing using a co2 or erbium laser such as Profractional.
Atrophic scars are best treated with fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, Bellafill, or even fat transfer.

I personally have several of these scars, and will treat them as soon as the coronavirus emergency is over.
I will avoid the fillers, I am scared of the famous bloated effect that is spoken here, but I will inform myself better.

Also It's not all about treat the scars and finish, you should to keep the result with a good skincare (for you type of skin and scars).

I suggest you to follow Davin Lim, the best dermatologist for Acne e Scars.

If you wanna one of his treatment he live in Australia, if you live in Europe like me he suggest Emil Henningsen from Denmark (very knowledgeable).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Solidcoin, VIP in hell and 3 others
Laser and Microneedling ARE NOT THE BEST OPTIONS for atrophic scars, please don't misinform.
It depends of type of scars: box scars, ice pick, rolling scars and last, atrophic scars.

Ice pick scars are best treated with chemical peels such as TCA CROSS or punch excision.
Rolling scars are best treated with fractional lasers Fraxel, INFINI Microneedling, Dermarollers, skin needling and subscision.
Box car scars are best treated with laser resurfacing using a co2 or erbium laser such as Profractional.
Atrophic scars are best treated with fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, Bellafill, or even fat transfer.

I personally have several of these scars, and will treat them as soon as the coronavirus emergency is over.
I will avoid the fillers, I am scared of the famous bloated effect that is spoken here, but I will inform myself better.

Also It's not all about treat the scars and finish, you should to keep the result with a good skincare (for you type of skin and scars).

I suggest you to follow Davin Lim, the best dermatologist for Acne e Scars.

If you wanna one of his treatment he live in Australia, if you live in Europe like me he suggest Emil Henningsen from Denmark (very knowledgeable).

Atrophic scars can be further broken down into ice pick, box car or rolling- it is not a separate category.
Yes, apologies, I totally forgot about peels, subcision and filler for some reason- massive oversight on my part. Also didn't mention radiofrequency which is incredibly promising.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Y2J97
Try modafinil

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and VIP in hell