Acne

Z

Zachmax

Iron
So i have acne and acne scars, ive tried the cerave skin care routine but it made it worse.
During my summer break out of school i noticed that i had less acne from when i did go to school. So my question is can stress cause acne and what can i do to lower my stress to not get acne.

So i have acne and acne scars, ive tried the cerave skin care routine but it made it worse.
During my summer break out of school i noticed that i had less acne from when i did go to school. So my question is can stress cause acne and what can i do to lower my stress to not get acne.
D
I
E
T

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and MrBeastSigma
just get accutane. if u have acne scars and dont get accutane, it will get worse and u can have them for life

Brother whatever you are doing, just go outside have allot of fun and eat healthy foods (=regulate your hormones) and take accutane.

It‘s as simple as that

Dont fucking take accutane its literally gonna make you depressed like these 2 faggots. Fadtest and best diet to clean acne is carnivore but if you wanna eat fruits and vegies then eat the best quality ones and try to do 70/30 fat/carbs

Dont fucking take accutane its literally gonna make you depressed like these 2 faggots. Fadtest and best diet to clean acne is carnivore but if you wanna eat fruits and vegies then eat the best quality ones and try to do 70/30 fat/carbs
If this dont work then get on accutane that shows results after 3 months