ACNEPILL is BRUTAL

B

beefliverontop

Silver
Why isnt nothing working for me
Ive tried everything,
I have good diet, no seed oils/processed food/junk/bad sugars
I change my pillow cases every week i never touch my face. Ive tried alot of fucking skincare like benzynol peroxide and niacinamide , retinol, alot of facewashes and moisturizers.
All of this fucking shit is cope. Maybe 30% of my acne is gone but its still brutal looksmin.
I have to do all this fucking shir. I have to do 26 rituals every fucking day just for my acne to stay on my face and not go away
while CHAD eats and drinks like shit is u hygienic asf and has glowing skin.
So fucking unfair.

Cant even take accutane since shit is going to close my growth plates

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad, onskibidi, jordanbarrettjaw and 2 others
Its because you dont eat raw meat

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, lebesgue, changemywayz and 4 others
Its because you dont eat raw meat
oh yea i have to eat raw meat and do all this crazy shit while chad drinks vodka and eats 2 fucking snickers a day and he has glowing skin.
Fuck off bro, im not doing that shit. My family would think im crazy i live with my parents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: igniteisbad, mike21, onskibidi and 2 others
Have you seen a dermatologist?

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and changemywayz
oh yea i have to eat raw meat and do all this crazy shit while chad drinks vodka and eats 2 fucking snickers a day and he has glowing skin.
Fuck off bro, im not doing that shit. My family would think im crazy i live with my parents
Do you eat raw meat or not

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mike21, Charisma, Jova and 2 others
you have parasites

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad, mike21, hopecel and 2 others
I have the same issue. I've done everything + am still trying new things. Wtf is the acutal fix? Can it be my sleep quality? I sleep 8-9 hours and do fucking everything to "sleepmaxx" like unplug wifi, red light, no electronics, sleeping mask, magnieusm glycinate, etc, and only sometimes i wake up and feel refreshed and other times I don't.

Is this good? Btw how much did u drink daily?
This one is Good. I drink 1 teaspoon daily, On an empty stomach. Mix it with 1 teaspoon of white sugar. It will act as a bait for the parasites (they love sugar) but when they ingest that sugar. They will die because the sugar is coated with turpentine

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and likenesss
It's all genetics, if you were a more or less pure white-nordid you would have no acne but since you probably have red-nordid blood you get acne.

isotretinoin; and no, it won’t close your plates.

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz
Meat, dairy, eggs, fruit, vegetables. Thats all i eat
For cooking oonly grassfed butter and ghee + extra virgin real olive oil
You eat poison and wonder why you have inflammation

R u tryna get rid of acne scars or active acne , bitch?

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
To cure acne you need to understand what causes it. Ultimately each acne pustule is just trapped oil, or bacteria secretions. Stuff that is trapped underneath the skin causing pressure to form a bubble and sometimes triggering an inflammatory response by the body.

The treatment is simple, and yes this has works for me immensely and I regret not doing it sooner.

1) Kill the bacteria (with an antibiotic like clindamycin and/or benzoyl peroxide) usually both medications are used concomitantly to prevent antibiotic resistance.

2) Exfoliate the skin to prevent dead skin cells from trapping oil and bacterial secretions. Chemical exfoliants like tretinoin are the most ideal because tret also promotes skin cell turnover as well skin call removal (exfoliation).

The third option is really the best tbh but I can’t do it bc health problems but ACCUTANE. Just get on accutane and thank me later.

1-2x per day.
My poop is nice n smooth
get it upto 4 x a day and tell me the result, u can use cascara sagrada, bitter herbs, magnesium glycinate , nicotine and coffee to poop more often

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop