acquired heterochromia

70000th

70000th

serial mog victim
What causes acquired heterochromia?
What injuries may « induce » heterochromia? whats the science behind it? genuine answers only please

(icl retarded ash thinking imma get proper answers on .org)

Color ur eye with a marker

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol, 70000th and Dream99
Do a hyperpigmentation procedure (where they use a laser to remove first layer of the iris) on only one eye

• +1
Reactions: 70000th
Do a hyperpigmentation procedure (where they use a laser to remove first layer of the iris) on only one eye
not necessarily looking to do it myself, just wondering what actually causes it (cant find much online/not looking hard enough)

not necessarily looking to do it myself, just wondering what actually causes it (cant find much online/not looking hard enough)
Idk I didn’t do research online, but it only works on brown eyes, and laser just removes the first brown layer. Blue eyes don’t have that layer

lmk when you find out, probably not worth the risk of going blind tho

What causes acquired heterochromia?
What injuries may « induce » heterochromia? whats the science behind it? genuine answers only please

(icl retarded ash thinking imma get proper answers on .org)
hit your eye with a weight and it converts to red!:p

part of my eye unironically turned blue after i got an eye injury but its not as visible anymore so its probably not permanent anyway jfl maybe i shouldve let it get worse
fuarkk, my eyes are a big failo but if they were blue it would be disregarded jfl

fixing the other flaws would be a lot easier and more effective
only eyes and palate/lips bother me, idc too much abt psl, more just want to change things for myself, i definitely want more sclera show (would fit my eye area)

Pay me 100€ i can give that to u