acsension is not possible going by true blackpill ideology

future slavic chad

future slavic chad

Kraken
muh i'll get surgeries to become a psl god. meanwhile you'll be turbo autistic after all those surgeries and nt normalfags will still mog you. blackpill is called black cuz theres no way out really but ofc we all have to cope somehow otherwise just shoot yourself right now

• +1
Reactions: Atilapilled, iloveboobs, Clqs and 1 other person
I mean you can’t go full James sapphire, but if you don’t go completely spastic on the surgeries they can improve your looks. If the surgery isn’t too drastic many people may not even realize you had it.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Looksmaxxing isn’t gonna change 80% of peoples life’s here they’re too subhuman

I mean you can’t go full James sapphire, but if you don’t go completely spastic on the surgeries they can improve your looks. If the surgery isn’t too drastic many people may not even realize you had it.
theres so many ifs and buts, sure maybe a tiny fraction will be successful

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
No blackpill is jbb in disguise

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad
theres so many ifs and buts, sure maybe a tiny fraction will be successful
I agree, you just can’t do too much and look uncanny. Have one or two procedures done to fix your main falios and call the quits.

• +1
Niggas should start thinking about surgeries after fixing their autism, not before

Niggas should start thinking about surgeries after fixing their autism, not before
you cant think about surgeries without being autistic. no normal fag has ever considered surgeries cuz its goofy and too much effort. only some celebs have been pressured to do it but they still dont put thought into it and come out uncanny despite millions of dollars.

I actually take back my take, women get breast implants all the time now that i think about it. and women have zero autism

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs
true blackpill ideology doesn't believe in NT

• Hmm...
james didn’t even get any surgeries tho

• JFL
Black pill stands for real niggas community and tech support

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back