Act like the person you want to become

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
"Fake it till you make it" is very real. Start talking like winners do, act like them and you will soon be like them. Decide that you are going to become the person you have always imagined and that each day you will move closer and closer to becoming that person. So walk, talk, look and act like the person you want to be and you will one day be that person and for sure living your very best life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and BigBiceps

Heyyy, Chad here :soy: :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 2846, PersianKingdom and 4 others
Act like Chad, dress like him, talk, walk, do everything Chad would do, and you will become Chad.
1 year challenge, I did it bros

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, sub6manletnozygos and BigBiceps
Man the level of cope in some of you fuckers is crazy. You fuckers really need some way to cope every single day.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, maxmendietta, noped and 1 other person
Jfl giga redpill cope

ye bro ur gonna be cool actin like chad and groping random foids lookin like this

Enlil

just be confident bro xD
if you act like chad you will become chad

dont forget to listen to subliminal music and meditate to increase the power of CONFIDENCE
after 1 YEAR of this my upper palate EXPANDED and my mandible and maxilla MOVED FORWARD 1 inch without the cost or potential side effects of distraction osteogenesis.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and hebbewem
ye bro ur gonna be cool actin like chad and groping random foids lookin like this
A Chad would not allow himself to look like that, he would groom himself and work out.

A Chad would not allow himself to look like that, he would groom himself and work out.
nigga r u blackpilled even? lol

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Mmmm act like Johny Sins