Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @AscendingHero @VicMackey

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
@ArvidGustavsson

i aint even gonna re do it this is the fucking thread

@Preston @StrangerDanger @ForeverRecession @Blue
who fucking mogs in acting?
Brad Pitt is a really actor when given the right roles but imo DiCaprio is more versatile and hence mogs

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Toth's thot, Deleted member 16530 and 1 other person
For Django Unchained Leo copied Cartman's performance when he was a slave owner...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and Biiyo03
Brad Pitt is a really actor when given the right roles but imo DiCaprio is more versatile and hence mogs
fight club/ snatch/moneyball and inglorious bastards were my favorite although i havent watched seven yet is it good?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
fight club/ snatch/moneyball and inglorious bastards were my favorite although i havent watched seven yet is it good?
It's pretty good. I liked it. It's on Netflix I think.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Biiyo03
both are good but leo is a little better

he can literally play every role and be authentic as fuck in it

he can be a fucking professor (dont look up), a motherfucker (blood diamonds), a psycho (shutter island), some aborigini fucker (revenant), a crazy millionair and many more and never disappoints

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03
pitt mogs hard. He does soft-spoken way better and the way he emotes all his characters feel so much more 'lived in'. Assassination of Jesse James floored me. He was a perfect doomed outlaw there, the fact that he can sell a character like that after he's been pushed as a public figure celeb for nearly 20 years is just astonishing. One of the most underrated hollywood actors imo

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Pitt Mog's facially, Leo Mog's acting wise been in way bigger roles consistently too.
Brad Pitt got huge mainly coz of his looks although still a great actor

Never liked acting oF bRAD PITT.

Leo mogs massively imo, Brad is a bit one dimensional tbh

• +1
I could see Pitt doing a lot of movies Leo has done but not vice versa. Leo just doesn't have the charsima and screen presence Pitt does and he's not as natural and believable when it comes to acting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Why care about them when Daniel Day Lewis exists? The best actor of all time? Sadly he retired.

I'll pick Leo though out of the two. Can do more roles and somewhat immerse himself in his roles.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 15081 and Deleted member 14478
This must be a joke.

Brad Pitt is a pretty good actor, he got particularly good after the age of 50.

DiCaprio is a fucking elite actor, who would be good value if he had 4 oscars already I stead of just 1.

There is really no comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 15081 and Deleted member 14478
My avi mogs both due to X-Men halo and North Atlantid pheno

IMO leo takes this but pitt also has had his moments too

Leo as an actor is just phenomenal. I also have immense respect for him for not sticking to his commercial lover/pretty boy image and choosing unconventional films which challenge his acting potential, true actors always stick to their craft. On the other hand, Pitt stuck to his 'movie god' image and only later on started picking up roles that make him shine as an actor. Even then Leo just is on a different level, he is the Oscar pedigree guy. I don't think a lot of good looking people want to shed their image and fully dedicate themselves to their crafts, Leo is one of those rare guys, that's why he has my respect.

• +1
It’s unbearably good.

@FromEE did you end up finding your Asian goddess?