Acting with women

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
I don't wanna make some sort of theory nor coming here saying "i found out the truth". But i wanna DISCUSS with you about one of biggest cope/not-cope of the history.

Behaviour.

Looks > all. We all agree with this. Now, now, sometimes people says that you have to act in a determinated way with women, but is this true?
I know chads that are kind guy, others that act like jerks, another one that act like a pussy (pay much attention to girls) but there's no difference, they all get laid with girls with no problems.

Now, we are not chads, not everyone at least; so we can't act like we want. I just read on a redpill blog -i don't know if i can say the name; i don't remember rules about spam xD- how you have to act in a masculine way, don't be shy, doing this and not that; cause women can lost respect in you. Saying then that if being yourself is the key, we can fuck girls in an easy way.
I agree about keeping your dignity, but i don't think that women mind or uncounsciously observe this so much.

And opposite it's true; that if we have just to act like alpha males to get laid, we have to read 2 sentences and then we will be out there with girls. Like one dude said "Girls like good jawline, jerk sometimes have good jawlines, that's all"

I admit that i have this doubt after my last break-up :\, but well, i'd like to know if i can remain myself or just rope mind and body... if you know what i mean.

Damn, i thought this crap would have been shorter lol

EDIT: Oh, this dude made a video on this

Last edited:
those fake redpill tell us to be masculine and some magical action can make women wet is freaking cope. But those action they teach at least make you have some self respect not to become a cuck. looks are still the major attraction between male and female, you will only choose uglier mate when you have no other choice.

I don't know if i can link that site, cuz by the way it says interesting things anyway. Sure are that you are not to be needy, and it says that if a women stays with you, it means that You mogs her. Sure, but on the fact nothing forbid her to get something better and so losing interest in you in an istant.

Then it says that women, if they dumped you up, they do cause they was thinking for long and they will never come back. But I think maybe if you are good looking they may come back, just don't wait tho