Actual female admits to wanting chad (LITERALLY, using the word chad)

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
IMG 20220322 223322

Found on the body dysmorphia subreddit. You cant fucking make this shit up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16819, TUSSELEIF, ROTTING and 20 others
really relate to the last sentence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Looksmax Refugee, Deleted member 16819 and 16 others
Women are starting to be more and more honest about it nowadays, soon the bluepill shroud which has blinded men for thousands of years will fade away, unfortunately im sure this will be a slow process and i dont think ill be alive to enjoy watching as shit hits the fan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Moggable, Deleted member 16801 and 9 others
View attachment 1601754
Found on the body dysmorphia subreddit. You cant fucking make this shit up.
When psl goes mainstream it will be over for everyone before girls find out about psl they can tell that somethings wrong wit your face but not really sure what but after this shit goes mainstream females will be more autistic about looks than niggas here that made it... Men are only responsible for their inceldom nobody else :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 17676, eyebagcel and 4 others
Anything for a drop of chads cum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
Why do u sound like you are happy about it
I'm not, but if a woman wants to avoid this heartache, she should correctly assess her league. It pains me when I hear that women get pumped and dumped from online dating simply because she aimed for a guy way out of her league, with more options.

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
she didn't say she wanted to fuck chad she just said that she wanted to be stacy. just like many users on this forum want to be chad's equal so does she

I had a match off bumble say “you’re a whole goddamn Chad”

As usual normies adoption of lingo aspies started

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 16474, alriodai and 12 others
3E92C60E 8456 4B48 B568 FF2AD8A0D2DC

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 17763 and coping ethnic
It's from Reddit, so I'm sure it's not a larp.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, HOLYFUARK, Deleted member 17763 and 9 others
State of society in 2022

Women are starting to be more and more honest about it nowadays, soon the bluepill shroud which has blinded men for thousands of years will fade away, unfortunately im sure this will be a slow process and i dont think ill be alive to enjoy watching as shit hits the fan.
the end can come sooner than you think. The creation of the smartphone really catapulted the feminism we see today. I think all we really need is some crazy social policy or a new technology for the finishing blow. By the time the male gender finally starts waking up it would have been too late. Even if we do go back you already have a shit ton of men fucked over and everyone will realize how females really operate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and eyebagcel
Who knows maybe men will start to be men again like back in the days

At some point in the past men started to understand how women work and then forgot it, but now have to remember.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 17676
Who knows maybe men will start to be men again like back in the days

At some point in the past men started to understand how women work and then forgot it, but now have to remember.

Tbh I don't want to "go back" the pandoras box has been open. Settled agricultural civilization was literally built on a lie, to lie to the bottom 80% of men, that women care about more than just looks, and that women will love them and be attracted to them just as much, if they can show they have "good personalities" and are able to be good providers.

Now after 10000+ years since this lie was first implemented, men are starting to slowly wake up to the truth once more about who and what women really are.

It really doesn't matter to me anymore, we could literally take their rights away, and basically reduce them to sex slave status, but I will now only ever be able to see them as nothing more than the eugenic breeders that they really are.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Tbh I don't want to "go back" the pandoras box has been open. Settled agricultural civilization was literally built on a lie, to lie to the bottom 80% of men, that women care about more than just looks, and that women will love them and be attracted to them just as much, if they can show they have "good personalities" and are able to be good providers.

Now after 10000+ years since this lie was first implemented, men are starting to slowly wake up to the truth once more about who and what women really are.

It really doesn't matter to me anymore, we could literally take their rights away, and basically reduce them to sex slave status, but I will now only ever be able to see them as nothing more than the eugenic breeders that they really are.
I wouldn't mind going back to barbarism, some say it's the natural state of men, i also have 20 grams of Test E stacked, so im set for years of skull crushing, pillage and raping.

Woman are at a buffet where she can always get chad. She may not be he's first choice but she will always find time for him.

le meme gender

sweet karbrah

• Love it
Reactions: karbo
Why do u sound like you are happy about it
Why wouldn’t he be? If people just stayed in their lane it wouldn’t be so difficult to pull a girl that’s your looksmatch. Average girls do not deserve commitment from a chad

Why wouldn’t he be? If people just stayed in their lane it wouldn’t be so difficult to pull a girl that’s your looksmatch. Average girls do not deserve commitment from a chad
A HTB hapa I know got commitment from high tier white chadlite

Weird?

When psl goes mainstream it will be over for everyone before girls find out about psl they can tell that somethings wrong wit your face but not really sure what but after this shit goes mainstream females will be more autistic about looks than niggas here that made it... Men are only responsible for their inceldom nobody else :owo:
it’s scary.. i’ve become so analytical of my weak infraorbital bone and saggy under eye, that i now get irritated seeing other men with the same feature, i want to punch their weak faces when i see it

then when i see guys with strong, healthy, clear under eyes and cheekbones i literally gain respect for them and think “he deserves to have any girl he wants”

cannot fathom what women will be like. especially black women. they’re unfiltered and will publically humiliate you if you’re not perfect and convince your girl to cheat on you

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
A HTB hapa I know got commitment from high tier white chadlite

Weird?
A little but that’s not too crazy of a mismatch, there are other factors sometimes and I think most guys would be happy enough with a HTB

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
A little but that’s not too crazy of a mismatch, there are other factors sometimes and I think most guys would be happy enough with a HTB
I made a thread about her but some people weren't surprised she ended up with a jock chadlite