actual help on no fap (SERIOUS)

jrsluca

jrsluca

Iron
I need acc help on no fap, I am a fkn loser I fap everyday sometimes multiple times. I can’t go more than a day or two without fapping, sometimes there js no pleasure it’s like I just needs to and I can’t fkn deal w this help please

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
Buy the thing that is like underwear but is metal and has a lock and then give me the mey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kwadwo, mlbmogger252, TheBrownOne and 2 others
Buy the thing that is like underwear but is metal and has a lock and then give me the mey
this nigga is gay

if you really cant stop jerking it then youre a bitch

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
You can fap every other day bro it doesn't matter
Not fapping isn't even doing that much to your body except mentally cucking yourself
maybe your test levels will fluctuate but that's gonna happen regardless of you jerking it or not and still not even in that crazy of differences

lots of women do it more than once a day and most do it at least 2-3 times a week when not in a relationship
Nobody talks about it that openly tho because it is weird to shake the hand of someone who masturbated a couple hours ago

IMG 5547

ooooo you want to jerk off sooooo badddd right now 👻👻

• JFL
Reactions: slark, twojei and ey88
I haven’t jerked off or felt the urge to do so since I lost my virginity during the spring. Here’s some advice tho, when u feel ur coomer urges take a deep breath for a couple minutes and tell ur self that ur urges are nothing more than a disgusting chemical reaction taking place in ur brain

• +1
Reactions: motionmanintraining and liberiangrimreaper