ACTUAL striking and rare features

faxilla

faxilla

jealously is the thief of joy
This isn’t in order, they are all very important to have a striking face

1. Naturally Red lips

This guy has a dogshit eye area but his naturally red lips add so much colour contrast to his face.

2. Very straight eyebrows and high PFL

IMG 0930

Straight eyebrows such as zayn malik or especially sean o pry

3. Light eyes

pretty explainable

4. Long ramus

masculine and dominant

5. A lean face (12% body fat and below)

Lean is law, doesn’t need explaining

===

It is impossible to not look striking if you have at least 3 of these features, there are more i can add but these are the main ones

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, 5'7 zoomer, shitskinism and 2 others
Red lips are feminine and a looksmin lol

• JFL
Reactions: ProBono
Red lips are feminine and a looksmin lol
Over 4000 posts on this forum and you don’t know the important of feminine features…

prime brad pitt had mogger RED lips and contrasted and harmonised with his face very well, if he had more pale lips then it would make him a lot less striking, a good lip colour be a big looksmax, that’s why women wear lip stick.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, greywind, shitskinism and 1 other person
Long ramus isnt striking at all

Over 4000 posts on this forum and you don’t know the important of feminine features…

prime brad pitt had mogger RED lips and contrasted and harmonised with his face very well, if he had more pale lips then it would make him a lot less striking, a good lip colour be a big looksmax, that’s why women wear lip stick.
View attachment 3257812
Well depends on coloring and the rest of the face ig, my lips look way better now than when i had muh red lips

Long ramus isnt striking at all
IMG 2137

long ramus + jaw width are the two genetically predisposed features that will determine if you will have a jawline

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, faxilla and greywind
Well depends on coloring and the rest of the face ig, my lips look way better now than when i had muh red lips
What colour are they now? Pink or red

Idk about the lips but yes a lean face is rare cause everyone is overweight these days

• +1
Reactions: faxilla
This isn’t in order, they are all very important to have a striking face

1. Naturally Red lips

View attachment 3257748

This guy has a dogshit eye area but his naturally red lips add so much colour contrast to his face.

2. Very straight eyebrows and high PFL

View attachment 3257755
View attachment 3257764
Straight eyebrows such as zayn malik or especially sean o pry

3. Light eyes

View attachment 3257767
pretty explainable

4. Long ramus

View attachment 3257771

masculine and dominant

5. A lean face (12% body fat and below)

View attachment 3257774

Lean is law, doesn’t need explaining

===

It is impossible to not look striking if you have at least 3 of these features, there are more i can add but these are the main ones
Light eyes are underrated here

Makes you literally more eyecatching as you're conveying more reflected light through lack of melanin absorbing it

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and faxilla
there are literally like 70 threads exactly like yours on the forum kyss and dnrd

Yes it is, how often do you see a mogger long ramus, when i do it immediately gets my attention, idk ab you tho
Long ramus looks like shit tho. So I wouldnt call it striking in the way that prominent zygos are. Just in the way that it stands out, but looks like shit

there are literally like 70 threads exactly like yours on the forum kyss and dnrd
i don’t see many people say red lips or straight eyebrows with high pfl is striking.?