Actual surefire way to get any foid who isnt Popular

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
Lovebomb her

Not joking, really that easy

Make them feel wanted, theyve likely never felt it before and dont have an abundance of options, really easy, really efficient.

Also works on girls with mental issues

(Only for school age)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Napoleon1800, Jungcuck and 2 others
Works even better if youre older than her (grooming)

I know a model foid who went out with an 18 year old when she was 14 and he basically groomed her

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
True. And it's not just for school age. ;)

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
Just cuck/jestermaxx watch a single DBDR vid fucktard.

• JFL
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
Oh wait, wtf this is true, i litteraly was very close to dating a low tier stacy cuz she was virgin, she called me babe and love and she was also formerly anorexic and lonely, then i incel spazzed from .is thinking she hated me. FML... VIRGIN 18 YR OLD, i sent her invite to 3 dates and she said yes then i backed out, and she became tired. When i was in hospital for drug mushooms she contacted me and i invited her to date, and out of anger she said next week. Then i stopped messaging her, over.

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and IBlamePhaggots
Lovebomb her

Make them feel wanted, theyve likely never felt it before and dont have an abundance of options, really easy, really efficient.

(Only for school age)
thx im trying this

Oh wait, wtf this is true, i litteraly was very close to dating a low tier stacy cuz she was virgin, she called me babe and love, then i incel spazzed from .is thinking she hated me. FML... VIRGIN 18 YR OLD
Whyyyy

• So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii
Lovebomb her

(Only for school age)
Seems like cope tbh. Every man once thought that he would go for the shy ones bc they don't have as much competition, but it turns out a dozen other guys also thought about it

Seems like cope tbh. Every man once thought that he would go for the shy ones bc they don't have as much competition, but it turns out a dozen other guys also thought about it
No

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Lovebomb her

(Only for school age)
If they are gl all other men will have thought about this or done it. People aren't as high inhib as we make them out

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
No im a normie but i know alot of people that have.
So you have to be HTN+ for this to work? Then it's not really a method bc HTNs+ easily get gfs already

So you have to be HTN+ for this to work? Then it's not really a method bc HTNs+ easily get gfs already
No

You can do this if youre subhuman but older

Or you can be an MTN and do it with people your age