actual way to boost test significany without roid

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

master of the human experience.
So, here’s the move: you’re about to use exemestane (Aromasin) to increase your test levels by pulling estrogen down, but in a controlled and low-dose way. Think of this like a slow grind—no rushing to crash your E2, just a gradual boost that lets your HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis) catch up.

The Plan

• Start small, no crash: You’re gonna start at 12.5 mg every 3rd day (E3D), so estrogen drops but not in some hardcore, “kill your joints” kind of way. By doing this slow, you’re avoiding the beta side effects like depression or joint pain, but still giving your test enough room to climb. Your body will have time to adjust, and you won’t flatline your E2.
• HPTA catches up: By keeping E2 low but not nuking it, your brain is like, “Yo, we need more test.” Your LH goes up, test goes up. You let your system naturally adjust—no T-shutdown vibes, no overreaction from the body.
• Slow titration, eventual Chad levels: After a few months, once your system’s used to it, you’ll increase the dose, maybe going daily after month 2-3, or slightly upping it. Long term? You’ll be on above-average doses of Aromasin, but your HPTA will be cruising, keeping your test elevated naturally, without your body freaking out.

just dont crash e2 and you'll be fine. easy TEST gains

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Balding speedrun

Last edited:
Just do steroids you fucking faggot

• +1
Reactions: noobs, HTNcutecel, ey88 and 1 other person
no such thing as free lunch. there is always a catch. you do you. thought I'd put this out there
I actually did this and got insane muscular gains, i was surprised. But thinning hair made me stop, and my physique melted jfl

People will do everything but eat raw meat only

I actually did this and got insane muscular gains, i was surprised. But thinning hair made me stop, and my physique melted jfl
you lost gains after you stopped? did you train as hard and kept diet on track? also how much did you tests increase? I am asking because I genuinely dont know I wanna start this soon

nigga stop with this cope
You are low IQ and incompetent to speak on human physiology and nutrition.

You will be ignored permanently until further notice.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
  • JFL
Reactions: Huge غرور, DNRDniggerking and Just a Mogger
You are not procreating and your life is not worth living anyways
true, yet I am still young and not financially independent. parents still control me, running gear is not an option

you lost gains after you stopped? did you train as hard and kept diet on track? also how much did you tests increase? I am asking because I genuinely dont know I wanna start this soon
How old r u, if ur below 18 i dont recommend u take anything

You are low IQ and incompetent to speak on human physiology and nutrition.

You will be ignored permanently until further notice.
"just eat raw meat you'll get high test" nigga you are COPING please dont reply you retard

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger and Huge غرور
Yea stfu nigga nobody is gonna eat raw meat every year some coping teenager thinks hes found the elixir of life by eating raw meat JFL
I’m 22

I IQ mog you into oblivion

You are low T and a slave for eating cooked meat

Food = raw meat and animal fat

Poison = everything else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up and DNRDniggerking
how old were you when you stopped and how much test did you run
Started early twenties ended early twenties, 24 weeka cycled total at 250-600mgs

Anything higher not worth sides, bloodwork is good and test should be back to normal.

If u want basically 0 sides with max muscle with 0 risk just do 3-500mgs at 25+ and get bloodwork done. No orals

you lost gains after you stopped?
Yes in a week everything was gone
did you train as hard
no i barely did shit just pushups and pullups twice a week. And ive gymcelled a lot in the past so its not newbie gains
and kept diet on track?
i ate a lot of junk food. Nowadays i still eat the same amount of junk food but no muscle cause test is normal
I’m 22

I IQ mog you into oblivion

You are low T and a slave for eating cooked meat

Food = raw meat and animal fat

Poison = everything else
theres 13 year olds taller than u eating tasty delicious junk food mogging u simply cause they have the genetics, coper

Not entirely sure but I remember reading, that even a dosage of 12,5mg is enough to crash the majority of your E2. Definitely 50%+.
Extremely dangerous for a developing brain in the long term and only marginally proficient in increasing Test levels.
Extremely low doses like 1-6mg may be useful to give you a light boost, while keeping your E2 somewhat close to normal.

no i barely did shit just pushups and pullups twice a week. And ive gymcelled a lot in the past so its not newbie gains

i ate a lot of junk food. Nowadays i still eat the same amount of junk food but no muscle cause test is normal
no shit you lost all your gains bro, all the gains were due to the high test because your training regimen was fucked
theres 13 year olds taller than u eating tasty delicious junk food mogging u simply cause they have the genetics, coper
dont even bother, he is clinically retarded

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger

I’m 6ft barefooted, but it’s face > height anyways.

Those same 13 years also have 0 dimorphic traits in their skull.

They also will experience chronic systemic inflammation and glycation damage via the Randle Cycle from consuming exogenous carbohydrates.

Go learn about the human body and what’s its actual purposes are.

Not entirely sure but I remember reading, that even a dosage of 12,5mg is enough to crash the majority of your E2. Definitely 50%+.
Extremely dangerous for a developing brain in the long term and only marginally proficient in increasing Test levels.
Extremely low doses like 1-6mg may be useful to give you a light boost, while keeping your E2 somewhat close to normal.
here is the point, a healthy hpta WILL bring your estrogen back to normal by increasing test so more test aromatizes. if you do it slowly you wont spend much time on slightly below average e2 levels.

I'll take your advice on the dosage and start lower

I’m 6ft barefooted, but it’s face > height anyways.

Those same 13 years also have 0 dimorphic traits in their skull.

They also will experience chronic systemic inflammation and glycation damage via the Randle Cycle from consuming exogenous carbohydrates.

Go learn about the human body and what’s its actual purposes are.
The dude in ur pfp eats fried chicken and watermelon and mogs the shit out of ur face

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
The dude in ur pfp eats fried chicken and watermelon and mogs the shit out of ur face
Go look at his son and notice the deterioration in just one generation of eating goyslop.

Go look at his son and notice the deterioration in just one generation of eating goyslop.
Yea def not genetics retard, Meeks brother looks just like him im sure they both eat raw meat in prison together

Yea def not genetics retard, Meeks brother looks just like him im sure they both eat raw meat in prison together
Barely positive rep cel detected >

Opinion rejected >

You will be ignored until further notice.

you could also just pair this with clomid/tamoxifen so your E2 will roughly stay around average levels combined with an AI while still getting Test gains.

regular TRT after puberty is far simpler than this protocol but if you can fund and make this work (blood work necessary) its better than TRT since your HPTA Axis will be intact.

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
you could also just pair this with clomid/tamoxifen so your E2 will roughly stay around average levels combined with an AI while still getting Test gains.

regular TRT after puberty is far simpler than this protocol but if you can fund and make this work (blood work necessary) its better than TRT since your HPTA Axis will be intact.
yeah clomid and tamoxifen basically use the same mechanism, they just block the receptors that detect e2 in the brain sonyour body thinks your e2 is low. but SERMS are not meant for long term usage

yeah clomid and tamoxifen basically use the same mechanism, they just block the receptors that detect e2 in the brain sonyour body thinks your e2 is low. but SERMS are not meant for long term usage
According to what?

As long as you can manage the sides, they can be run infinitely.

According to what?

As long as you can manage the sides, they can be run infinitely.
some research shows risk of cancer in some SERMs like tamoxifene when using long term. although enclomiphene is safer you never really know, also some studies in the 80s showed that after 6 months of using clomid, the body response to GnRH reduced by 20%. honestlh the studies dont make a strong case but I really wouldn't use it long term

some research shows risk of cancer in some SERMs like tamoxifene when using long term. although enclomiphene is safer you never really know, also some studies in the 80s showed that after 6 months of using clomid, the body response to GnRH reduced by 20%. honestlh the studies dont make a strong case but I really wouldn't use it long term
You need to cycle it. Down regulation will happen with almost any receptor.

12-12 is good. Im on my 7th week of Clomid + Tamoxifen combined with Anastroloze to keep my E2 in check. I went from 624 ng/dl to 1315 ng/dl.

The good part is, unlike a traditional cycle focused on exogenous sources you do not need a PCT, you just taper down and practice regular health to not shake up your endocrine system.

You need to cycle it. Down regulation will happen with almost any receptor.

12-12 is good. Im on my 7th week of Clomid + Tamoxifen combined with Anastroloze to keep my E2 in check. I went from 624 ng/dl to 1315 ng/dl.

The good part is, unlike a traditional cycle focused on exogenous sources you do not need a PCT, you just taper down and practice regular health to not shake up your endocrine system.
why tho? do you notice any difference? better gains? so many people on reddit argue that if your not taking like 250mg test atleast the test increase will be negligible

why tho? do you notice any difference? better gains? so many people on reddit argue that if your not taking like 250mg test atleast the test increase will be negligible
Day and night. Not just gains, but overall life energy, mentality and sex life too.

I did 250mg Test E back in the day too, its far simpler and easier than this unorthodox method of spamming womens breast cancer and ovulation pills but I am currently exploring Endogenous methods as opposed to exogenous since I would like to keep my fertility.

Day and night. Not just gains, but overall life energy, mentality and sex life too.

I did 250mg Test E back in the day too, its far simpler and easier than this unorthodox method of spamming womens breast cancer and ovulation pills but I am currently exploring Endogenous methods as opposed to exogenous since I would like to keep my fertility.
yeah obv having above 1000ng/dl of test is gonna have tremendous effects on your quality of life, yet I am really tall and filling up my frame is a real pain in the ass so I am more interested in the gymmaxxing part of the equation, would you say your gains progress just as fast as running 250mg test and if not how far off are we talking?

yeah obv having above 1000ng/dl of test is gonna have tremendous effects on your quality of life, yet I am really tall and filling up my frame is a real pain in the ass so I am more interested in the gymmaxxing part of the equation, would you say your gains progress just as fast as running 250mg test and if not how far off are we talking?
I cannot tell directly since I built majority of my muscle mass on TRT, switching to clomid did make my keep my gains but I have no idea if it would bear the same results assuming I started with clomid instead of 250mg Test E weekly.

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and RunVerc
I cannot tell directly since I built majority of my muscle mass on TRT, switching to clomid did make my keep my gains but I have no idea if it would bear the same results assuming I started with clomid instead of 250mg Test E weekly.
what dosage of clomid are you running

50mg daily combined with 20mg tamoxifen, I take Anastrozole 1mg weekly to keep E2 in check.

Blood work done monthly.
thanks for your input. makes sense and genuinely helpful, rare to find people like you on org

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
So, here’s the move: you’re about to use exemestane (Aromasin) to increase your test levels by pulling estrogen down, but in a controlled and low-dose way. Think of this like a slow grind—no rushing to crash your E2, just a gradual boost that lets your HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis) catch up.

The Plan

• Start small, no crash: You’re gonna start at 12.5 mg every 3rd day (E3D), so estrogen drops but not in some hardcore, “kill your joints” kind of way. By doing this slow, you’re avoiding the beta side effects like depression or joint pain, but still giving your test enough room to climb. Your body will have time to adjust, and you won’t flatline your E2.
• HPTA catches up: By keeping E2 low but not nuking it, your brain is like, “Yo, we need more test.” Your LH goes up, test goes up. You let your system naturally adjust—no T-shutdown vibes, no overreaction from the body.
• Slow titration, eventual Chad levels: After a few months, once your system’s used to it, you’ll increase the dose, maybe going daily after month 2-3, or slightly upping it. Long term? You’ll be on above-average doses of Aromasin, but your HPTA will be cruising, keeping your test elevated naturally, without your body freaking out.

just dont crash e2 and you'll be fine. easy TEST gains
Nofap :feelshehe:

Shit fucking thread.
If you wanna raise it abit with drugs and not actually inject it you need to use tamoxifen not a fuck AI which will make you bald and fuck up your joints and give you 0 sex drive.

Shit fucking thread.
If you wanna raise it abit with drugs and not actually inject it you need to use tamoxifen not a fuck AI which will make you bald and fuck up your joints and give you 0 sex drive.
retard ramblings dnrd