cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Richard Cheese, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, 5.5psl, WatermelonLover and 3 others
Gay tbh imagine ur oneitis is the nurse and stops liking u bc u got a rhinoplasty brutal.
fake a genital problem to get her to touch your cock and balls then

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and PointOfNoReturn
fake a genital injury to get her to touch your cock then
Tbh do u think my oneitis would suck my dick if i fell down the stairs in front of her then said I've been on nofap for 10 months and need to cum to get rid of the pain from my spine being cracked tbh?

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator and fuse
Tbh do u think my oneitis would suck my dick if i fell down the stairs in front of her then said I've been on nofap for 10 months and need to cum to get rid of the pain from my spine being cracked tbh?
Since shes an empathycel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
Stealth rhinoplasty

fakeup, those weird things you can put in your nose for nasal projection, botox, lipolab, filler, corticosteroids(use a weak one, one month on, one month off), tretinoin, isotretinoin, CO2 or PFB pen and any diuretic, although preferably one like triamterene or amiloride.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, PointOfNoReturn, Miant Gimplants and 2 others
fakeup, those weird things you can put in your nose for nasal projection, botox, lipolab, filler, corticosteroids(use a weak one, one month on, one month off), tretinoin, isotretinoin, CO2 or PFB pen and any diuretic, although preferably one like triamterene or amiloride.
Doing lipolab tmrw yh

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Since shes an empathycel tbh
no bs if she actually is then start saying like "oh im so lonely" "ive never been with a girl" to her you'd be surprised how often women pity fuck guys

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Feliezzx and cromagnon
Doing lipolab tmrw yh
dont expect your results to be crazy, you might have to do multiple sessions and please, make sure to drink water, kidney failure IS possible.

dont expect your results to be crazy, you might have to do multiple sessions and please, make sure to drink water, kidney failure IS possible.
Explain pls

just drink water;
also the inflammation is bad, just use a topical corticosteroid or a NSAID like ibuprofen.
How much will the risk be if I drink water

just do rhino, noone will notice, noone will know

Not tretinoin. Tretinoin actually thickens skin, countless ppl on here kept citing a study about isotretinoin which is accutane, but because tretinoin is in the name they were confused

Not tretinoin. Tretinoin actually thickens skin, countless ppl on here kept citing a study about isotretinoin which is accutane, but because tretinoin is in the name they were confused
youll need to use tretinoin if you’re using corticosteroids.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck

Gay tbh imagine ur oneitis is the nurse and stops liking u bc u got a rhinoplasty brutal.
how is rhinoplasty gay
ur the only faglet that thinks that jfl
plus just ask for a male doctor then

rhinoplasty is the only option men

how is rhinoplasty gay
ur the only faglet that thinks that jfl
plus just ask for a male doctor then