Actually considering suicide because of my narrow clavicles

O

okay bra

Iron
I am 178cm tall, weigh about 60kg and have a bideltoid of measly 46 cm. I look retarded in every single thing I wear. I can't bear to look in mirrors yet I look in every single reflective surface I see and feel disgusted and fueled with hate towards myself every single time. Every morning I wake up and have to get ready for school just to end up embarrassing myself infront of everyone because of my disgusting frame. I used to severly cut myself in the past and I'm considering starting again just to punish my fucking body starting with slicing up my shoulders I don't give a fuck anymore I'd much rather be admitted to a psych ward again than be forced to go outside and let all these retards see my shoulders. Everywhere I go I get laughed at for the only reason I can imagine being my shoulders by people I don't even know and did nothing to.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 14vic, twojei and 1 other person
I think I have decent shoulders but my chest is incredibly dogshit

I am 178cm tall, weigh about 60kg and have a bideltoid of measly 46 cm. I look retarded in every single thing I wear. I can't bear to look in mirrors yet I look in every single reflective surface I see and feel disgusted and fueled with hate towards myself every single time. Every morning I wake up and have to get ready for school just to end up embarrassing myself infront of everyone because of my disgusting frame. I used to severly cut myself in the past and I'm considering starting again just to punish my fucking body starting with slicing up my shoulders I don't give a fuck anymore I'd much rather be admitted to a psych ward again than be forced to go outside and let all these retards see my shoulders. Everywhere I go I get laughed at for the only reason I can imagine being my shoulders by people I don't even know and did nothing to.
suicide is cope bro

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer, 97baHater and 3 others
At least try going to the gym and training your lats, shoulders (especially delts), and upper chest, man.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rg1235, 97baHater, boss8055 and 1 other person
easily fixable if you aren't a lazy retard.

Not really, my insertions are terrible. Like the actual muscle shape itself is small and there's huge separation between my pecs.
I was only benching a plate for about 7 reps here so obviously there's a lot of improvement to be made but I think i'll always have a shoulder-dominant physique.

go the Gym even if you have the worst frame ever you can still manage to get an above average physique

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Not really, my insertions are terrible. Like the actual muscle shape itself is small and there's huge separation between my pecs.
I was only benching a plate for about 7 reps here so obviously there's a lot of improvement to be made but I think i'll always have a shoulder-dominant physique.

brootal
get implants jfl

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
what do they look like? send me a dm if you dont want to dox. everything is better than suicide btw, even shoulder implants if thats the last option

Have you try everything you can ?
Are you gymmax ? Did you try to go abroad ? Your height is not bad tho

bideltoid of measly 46 cm
easily fixable if you aren't a lazy retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Data, ChetCrispy and Aero
what chatgpt says about someone ur weight and height:

For a person who is 178 cm (approximately 5'10") tall and weighs 60 kg (approximately 132 pounds), the bideltoid width, which is the distance from one deltoid to the other across the shoulders, can vary significantly based on factors such as body composition, muscle development, and bone structure.

However, typical bideltoid width measurements for adult men and women can be provided as a general reference:

1. Adult Men:
    • Average bideltoid width is about 46 cm (18.1 inches).
    • It can range from approximately 42 cm to 50 cm (16.5 to 19.7 inches) based on individual differences.

So ur average for ur current build:love::love:

Your bmi is BMI = 18.9 kg/m2 which is bordering underweight basically.
Get to 25 bmi and you will gain bidelt width:ogre:

I myself weight 90 kg and have 21 inch bidelt and am 6 3 barefot 25 bmi
get your standing barbell ohp to 100 kg 1RM:love::love: and u will have mogger delts

• +1
Reactions: greycel and BecomingHuman
mosg my shit bidelt

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and ChetCrispy
Niggas contemplating suicide over an average bideltoid. How have you not hung yourself over your height yet if you hold such high standards for yourself?

• +1
Reactions: greycel, fuse, Aero and 2 others
Yeah, I was researching average bideltoid and just realized that you just have body dysmorphia. Train your brain

• +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy
Just eat protein

• +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy
Niggas contemplating suicide over an average bideltoid. How have you not hung yourself over your height yet if you hold such high standards for yourself?
He is just asking for validation

• +1
Reactions: fuse and cannotbeasked
monkeymaxx you fucking retarded ape

dude ur doing this for attention. fuck off, your frame and insertions are mogger

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
dude ur doing this for attention. fuck off, your frame and insertions are mogger
Appreciate it, but i've been told many times that my chest genetics are shit and I realized this before myself before asking on forums lol.

Appreciate it, but i've been told many times that my chest genetics are shit and I realized this before myself before asking on forums lol.
так не сиди на этом ебанутом форуме блять. они всех занижают и называют сабхьюманами, потому что они полны самоненависти и хотят думать, что все как они сабхьюманы. я вчера видел тред где челику занизили рейт до хтна из-за "фрейма", хотя у него он идеальный и на лицо он чед. хотя никто не признал это и зарейтил на чедлайта

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
так не сиди на этом ебанутом форуме блять. они всех занижают и называют сабхьюманами, потому что они полны самоненависти и хотят думать, что все как они сабхьюманы. я вчера видел тред где челику занизили рейт до хтна из-за "фрейма", хотя у него он идеальный и на лицо он чед. хотя никто не признал это и зарейтил на чедлайта
Still dk if you can speak non-English languages here, heard someone got banned for it so idk. Yeah, I don't take it to heart, it just motivates me to train harder.

Still dk if you can speak non-English languages here, heard someone got banned for it so idk. Yeah, I don't take it to heart, it just motivates me to train harder.
nah, you can easily do so. what does ur face look like btw?

• +1
nah, you can easily do so. what does ur face look like btw?
idk, I relatively frequently get random people, both foids and guys approaching me to tell me it's nice so I guess it's above average. I'm still an incel though.

How old are you op?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back