Actually curious if there is way to make me even better looking without surgery (how to get hollow cheecks, get a bit taller etc).

A

Artturih

Silver

I am 182.5cm tall (at morning) and wanted to maybe get to 184.

Also, no surgeries, just naturall looksmaxing. Is there a way?

What psl am I currently?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, PrisonMike, Deleted member 10679 and 1 other person
Skincare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Artturih
You have an above average face, if ur height is decent and you gym max you can be chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, SexyMofo, Schönling and 4 others
Good face extremely shitty hairb

Yeah there are improvements but you look great already. How do these fuckers find these websites

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 10679, Schönling and 6 others
U have no facial halos and no major facial failos

You’re plain

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
your zygos are good enough for hollows. Hollow cheeks are mainly lighting unless you're hernan drago, who has hollow cheeks in every lighting

• Love it
Reactions: Artturih
"even better looking" I am MIRING your confidence greycel. You're right tho you are good looking.

Get darker hair plus eyebrows (dirty blonde hair dark brown eyebrows would be ideal for you I think). Also dye eyelashes darker color.
Hop on retin a there are a lot of guides here on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
why did you have to add that "even" in the title? that's just gonna lead to salty responses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 5818, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
"even better looking" I am MIRING your confidence greycel. You're right tho you are good looking.

Get darker hair plus eyebrows (dirty blonde hair dark brown eyebrows would be ideal for you I think). Also dye eyelashes darker color.
Hop on retin a there are a lot of guides here on it.
Thank u bro :)

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
your zygos are good enough for hollows. Hollow cheeks are mainly lighting unless you're hernan drago, who has hollow cheeks in every lighting
Can I get them with chewing?

Skincare, maybe some foundation to hide the acne, shave the stubble, darken eyebrows. Get a good hairstyle, medium length, not too long not too short. You have a good face for all this I listed. + Air force 1 and lifts for taller height

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6128, Artturih and 1 other person
Skincare, maybe some foundation to hide the acne, shave the stubble, darken eyebrows. Get a good hairstyle, medium length, not too long not too short. You have a good face for all this I listed. + Air force 1 and lifts for taller height
Bro, can you send a pic of good hairstyle and the products to get darker everything. Do I need tan? + scincare product that works.

better looking logan paul. just be a youtuber,you're done.

• JFL
Reactions: Artturih
better looking logan paul. just be a youtuber,you're done.
I get logan paul a lot ahahahaha, thanks bro. I think better looking logan paul could be my new channel name :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Can't get taller if plates are closed

Darker hair/eyebrows, skincare
Dark hair and eyebrows would makeyour eye area 100x better sinceyou have light blue eyes, would contrast really well

Bro, can you send a pic of good hairstyle and the products to get darker everything. Do I need tan? + scincare product that works.
Idk, maybe try to do something similar like Justin Bieber:
D4C71F1F 5BAB 4759 97B9 4A0394E3E44E

Basically, dark lookz, maybe dye your hair to dark blonde. Plus I’ve had zero success with skincare products myself, but I have sensitive skin

• Woah
Reactions: randomvanish
View attachment 845696
Basically, dark lookz, maybe dye your hair to dark blonde. Plus I’ve had zero success with skincare products myself, but I have sensitive skin
OMG FROM JUNKIE TO ACTUALLY GOOD LOOKING GUY. DARK FEATURES HALOE SO MUCH!

Darker hair/eyebrows, skincare
Dark hair and eyebrows would makeyour eye area 100x better sinceyou have light blue eyes, would contrast really well
Products?!

Bonesmashing

Lowkey think hollow cheeks is more skin soft tissue (in relation to stuff like chin projection). When I am done my exam I'll send you something via PM. Pronounced Zygos give and stronger hollowing (because Zygos are visible at the higher points) but the actual hollowing I think is purely the stretching of soft tissue.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Artturih and Warlow
Lowkey think hollow cheeks is more skin soft tissue (in relation to stuff like chin projection). When I am done my exam I'll send you something via PM. Pronounced Zygos give and stronger hollowing (because Zygos are visible at the higher points) but the actual hollowing I think is purely the stretching of soft tissue.
oh, so you need more forward growth i presume? More bone to pull the skin forward in essence.

oh, so you need more forward growth i presume? More bone to pull the skin forward in essence.

Yeah. It's a theory of mine but it's something I noticed two days ago. There was a picture of a guy posted on here when he has like crazy hollowing and good chin but his lateral projection of his zygos was literally worse than half the people on this site (was decently wide but not poking out). Still had obscenely hollowed cheekbones though, more than the models posted on here. His chin had good mass and he was clearly forward grown from his lower third. Same with LordMadness' thread about his Bimax. He got rotation, mini chin wing and the regular Bimax and now he has hollow cheekbones too. I am inclined to believe that the more forward projection from the maxilla (as well as the rotation putting the mandible in the healthier plane of positioning that we all are supposed to grow) as well as improved skin projection actually stretches the skin so when you lose bloat and fat, all that's left there is hollowing. Compare to a recessed maxilla or downward grown lower third and that is less likely since the bone isn't actively projected on to the soft tissue as much.

It is everything coming together to get the hollowing.
Jaw, chin, ramus, zygos, fat pads, bf%, lightning(if there's an actual hollowing in the first place)
IMG 20201129 215100

Next week I'll try to make it even more pronounced.

It is everything coming together to get the hollowing.
Jaw, chin, ramus, zygos, fat pads, bf%, lightning(if there's an actual hollowing in the first place)
View attachment 845809
Next week I'll try to make it even more pronounced.

Yeah, Ramus is definitely a big one too. The Ramus at least has to be somewhat decent length (I would say bordering medium and another above that in length) for them to be a possibility.

Yeah, Ramus is definitely a big one too. The Ramus at least has to be somewhat decent length (I would say bordering medium and another above that in length) for them to be a possibility.
I generally think majority can get it, you have to tweak every detail enough to get it though. If you naturally have some really good features, then it just makes the process easier. As long as it's not legit deformed tier, it's achievable. For some people though, I think it'd end up being detrimental, as you'd alienmaxx before hitting the hollowness.
I think I can really do it and my ramus is over-tier. Just makes it harder.

I generally think majority can get it, you have to tweak every detail enough to get it though. If you naturally have some really good features, then it just makes the process easier. As long as it's not legit deformed tier, it's achievable. For some people though, I think it'd end up being detrimental, as you'd alienmaxx before hitting the hollowness.
I think I can really do it and my ramus is over-tier. Just makes it harder.

Yeah I think you definitely can. You seem to have good soft tissue as well and good chin mass. My left side Ramus is lowkey long whereas my right side is like a CM shorter lmaoo.

Yeah I think you definitely can. You seem to have good soft tissue as well and good chin mass. My left side Ramus is lowkey long whereas my right side is like a CM shorter lmaoo.
Fuck. Is it actually just ramus? Or maybe your face is distorted sideways/asymmetry?
Now I felt inspiration. Going to inject myself.

Fuck. Is it actually just ramus? Or maybe your face is distorted sideways/asymmetry?
Now I felt inspiration. Going to inject myself.

I genuinely took a picture and then felt down and up from my gonion. Looked at my fingers and there is a clear discrepancy in length. That is one of the main reasons I am looking for a surgeon who also does Ramus widening during Bimax to correct this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Thank you :)

Thank you :)

Yeah you have obvious potential homie. You could probably softmaxx and slay consistently. Mandible is slightly downward grown but it is extremely marginal at best. Do some basic skincare (Cleanser and moisturizer both with Hydralaunic acid, Vitamin C serum and low dose Retin-A) and stuff for hair health (Coconut oil, Aloe vera etc) and you'll be fine. You have a prettyboy look.

Yeah you have obvious potential homie. You could probably softmaxx and slay consistently. Mandible is slightly downward grown but it is extremely marginal at best. Do some basic skincare (Cleanser and moisturizer both with Hydralaunic acid, Vitamin C serum and low dose Retin-A) and stuff for hair health (Coconut oil, Aloe vera etc) and you'll be fine. You have a prettyboy look.
Thank you bro. Definetly pm me tho cos hollow cheecks are rly good imo. Also, if I have marginal downward growth, I still have good chin, how is that possible? Will mewing for example make my jaw more upswing? I am always mewing but do I need to hard me or is normal mewing and chewing good enough? (I didn't know about mewing till around one - two years ago I think).

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing
Thank you bro. Definetly pm me tho cos hollow cheecks are rly good imo. Also, if I have marginal downward growth, I still have good chin, how is that possible? Will mewing for example make my jaw more upswing? I am always mewing but do I need to hard me or is normal mewing and chewing good enough? (I didn't know about mewing till around one - two years ago I think).

Yeah shoot me a PM. Just have an exam in an hour or so, I'll respond after. Your downward growth isn't enough to fuck up projection. My chin is larger than yours but I mouthbreathed like crazy growing up so that squareness of my chin from side profile means nothing since I need a lot of rotation. And no, mewing doesn't do anything in adulthood. It's a good practice as a breathing habit and to prevent any further recession or downward growth, but don't expect to see aesthetic differences.

Yeah shoot me a PM. Just have an exam in an hour or so, I'll respond after. Your downward growth isn't enough to fuck up projection. My chin is larger than yours but I mouthbreathed like crazy growing up so that squareness of my chin from side profile means nothing since I need a lot of rotation. And no, mewing doesn't do anything in adulthood. It's a good practice as a breathing habit and to prevent any further recession or downward growth, but don't expect to see aesthetic differences.
Yea, I pm:d. I am only 18 tho and have done it some time and like I never had bad face I think? You think it does nothing?

View attachment 845696
damnnn how did that happen ?

Tret for the acne if you are willing to use SPF and a skincare routine. HGH depending on your age, and keep sports and gymmaxing. Insoles for height.

Tret for the acne if you are willing to use SPF and a skincare routine. HGH depending on your age, and keep sports and gymmaxing. Insoles for height.
I wan't real height, aha. What is SPF?