actually how do i talk with women?

K

kirahponto

Iron
I 20M don't think this is the right place to ask this but damn I actually suck at talking with women, I'm not ugly or anything I think i look good but not REALLY good and I'm honest but I'm shy as fuck it's like I'm actually scared to go talk with a girl and get rejected even tho It probably wouldn't be that deep

lots of girls used to flirt with me on Instagram but then i can't make the first move in real life when i'm in front of them

like do y'all sometimes look at a girl and say "holy shit she's so hot" and you have no confidence at all to go and talk to her? I'm literally like that how can i fix that?
i can't even count on my hands how many times i missed the chances i had with women because i have no confidence,or if the women did make the first step i completely missed it and didn't understand she was flirting with me.
like I'm a virgin and it sounds like i'm humiliating myself here but just asking for advice on how I can stop being so shy,i really don't wanna turn 30 and still be a virgin

I'm literally not disgusting looking at all so I think there's not much I should worry about I'm 6'2 and go to the gym with some decent facial features/jaw/hair and i can't even grow a beard for some reason and i even got a big dick for real but I still I'm so scared of rejection it's like I'm actually scared to take a step forward because maybe I'm actually not good enough? I don't know.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
dnr a single fucking molecule.
litteraly not a single.

step 1.
get snap.
add a girl.

cater to her style.

chat shit like you do with friends

profit.

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche
Talk to them as friends, then when you see that they are interested in you, develop it by making it clear that you want more out of them. Don't be intimidated by them, see them as people more than just objects.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and dark.max
Talk to them as friends, then when you see that they are interested in you, develop it by making it clear that you want more out of them. Don't be intimidated by them, see them as people more than just objects.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Ihateskob and PlayersGetPlayed
dnr, dont overcomplicate. talk to them as to usual humans. Just flirt from time to time. and go straight to the point don't be cuck/friend/emotional tampon. Dont be afraid to dump a dialogue with a bitch that waste your time

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and nietzsche
Its fucking over for u if you ask questions like this. You also have low test if you asking this shit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: keepcopingboyo and Shkreliii
dnr a single fucking molecule.
litteraly not a single.

step 1.
get snap.
add a girl.

cater to her style.

chat shit like you do with friends

profit.
you make it sound easy as fuck for real,i was really into a girl recently and she's hot as fuck like actually model-like but then I decided I was going to ask her Instagram or something like that because she's from my class in college and even goes to my gym but I literally couldn't actually ask her Instagram because every time I was thinking about it,she was in group with her friends and I'm not brave enough to actually go ask her Instagram while shes next to her friends so I actually took WEEKS to get enough courage but then I actually gave up because I think I ruined it already,I took to long to make a move so she's probably just bored now or has a bad vision of me

this is just one example of many

eat raw meat, no carbo and take low inhib drugs

• +1
Reactions: Ihateskob