SwissArms

Gold
Definfely not a PSL God

Lucky Blue Smith
Delon
Chico (Aged like shit)
Jordie Barrett
Any of those Faggot on Tiktok

PSL God: In my opinion to be a Psl god you have to have a couple things amazing bones, very striking phenotype,

Hexum
Thom Strijd
Gandy
O'Pry
Drago (His body proportions makes him look like a puppet in team american, but still mogs)

Who would you add?

• +1
Reactions: F36 and aryan mogger
Ok, I associate Drago with that Rocky 4 guy JFL

Delon > Everyone else
female appeal is all that matters. What a dogshit post, putting gandy as PSL god and not Delon. Delusional to say the least.

• +1
Reactions: ominion, Elijah_leo, MisterMid and 3 others
Definfely not a PSL God

Lucky Blue Smith
Delon
Chico (Aged like shit)
Jordie Barrett

PSL God: In my opinion to be a Psl god you have to have a couple things amazing bones, very striking phenotype,

Hexum
Thom Strijd
Gandy
O'Pry
Drago (His body proportions makes him look like a puppet in team american, but still mogs)

Who would you add?
Richard ramirez :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: F36, ominion and halloweed
Delon > Everyone else
female appeal is all that matters. What a dogshit post, putting gandy as PSL god and not Delon. Delusional to say the least.
No theler?

chico is HTN tbh maybe low chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, lowtiernormiechad, ineonx and 1 other person
"Guys, let me tell you who the actual PSL Gods are. Muh hunter eyes. Muh jaw. Muh bones. Chico is not a PSL God, according to my autistic calculations."

Full

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bakpaokukus, Shalpi, F36 and 4 others
Opry and Gandy have shit bones, their cheekbones are recessed:sick::sick::sick:

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
stfu you raging faggot

• JFL
Reactions: F36 and ominion
Delon > Everyone else
Delon aged like fucking shit collegen was shit at 30

Delon aged like fucking shit collegen was shit at 30
Doesn't matter, prime delon mogs everyone.
All th ese A-listers and PSLgods are lucky Delon wasn't born in thier generation otherwise he would have never before seen levels of fame in the social media age, more famous than ronaldo and everyone. He was already as famous as these guys in a generation where internet/social media wasn't a thing.

Doesn't matter, prime delon mogs everyone.
He's honestly overrated as fuck carried by coloring with shit bones. I could name 100 male models that mog him

• JFL
Reactions: F36 and JohnDoe
everything you say is total utter garbage, stop it
Back in the 60s everyone looked like subhumans from smoking/drinking so in comparison he looked great. Matt Bomer at 44 mogs prime delon to the banks of Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Back in the 60s everyone looked like subhumans from smoking/drinking so in comparison he looked great. Matt Bomer at 44 mogs prime delon to the banks of Mumbai
nobody mogs prime delon so no..

• +1
Reactions: ominion
matt lemonhead looks like shit muh ratios

Definfely not a PSL God

Lucky Blue Smith
Delon
Chico (Aged like shit)
Jordie Barrett

Hexum
Thom Strijd
Gandy
O'Pry

Who would you add?
I would disscuss Jordan barret even If He did surgery i mean and a Shirt Ramus Bit i think He can BE a maybe 6.5 or even 7 psl