adam 22 uses the cash to buy a lambo or the wife

rewarded her for cucking him, Craziest psyop the white race has ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Skywalker, Deleted member 23218 and 2 others
Niggas will say "But Adam smart, he did all this media shit to get huge money at the end because the publicity he made and the money he got from that tape is beyond crazy"

What's the worth of money if you lose your dignity as a man for it? I rather be poor and work than to PUBLICALLY HAVE MY WIFE ON VIDEO WHERE MILLIONS CAN WATCH HER TAKE ANOTHER MAN DICK and get rich off it
(Plus Adam was rich before that shit)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445, Deleted member 24459 and traveler
Niggas will say "But Adam smart, he did all this media shit to get huge money at the end because the publicity he made and the money he got from that tape is beyond crazy"

What's the worth of money if you lose your dignity as a man for it? I rather be poor and work than to PUBLICALLY HAVE MY WIFE ON VIDEO WHERE MILLIONS CAN WATCH HER TAKE ANOTHER MAN DICK and get rich off it
This will happen to you if you don’t turn back to Allah habibi

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

thing is theyre already insanely rich without doing the video.. soo just why lol

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581

he doesnt think like this so thats why he doesnt care ofc
they have an OPEN marriage
their whole paradigm is 180 from yours, and thats why it works for them (y)....

He is ahead of his time on future trend. It might actually be reality in future. Having partner for companionship while she fucks whoever she wants and you fuck who you can