adapalene or tret?

ryuken

ryuken

Kraken
i have access to both but which one should i use? i've seen multiple people have different experiences on this here

• Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts
0,1% or 0,3% adapalene? the latter has been shown to perform similarly to tretinoin while being less irritating.

Adapalene works more superficially while Tretinoin also targets "deeper" layers of the skin. Adapalene is photostable which means you can wear it during the day and in artificial light.

TLDR: tretinoin seems to be a bit more effective in targeting aging skin than adapalene but is more irritating and not photostable.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and boss8055
0,1% or 0,3% adapalene? the latter has been shown to perform similarly to tretinoin while being less irritating.

Adapalene works more superficially while Tretinoin also targets "deeper" layers of the skin. Adapalene is photostable which means you can wear it during the day and in artificial light.

TLDR: tretinoin seems to be a bit more effective in targeting aging skin than adapalene but is more irritating and not photostable.

i used tret and it worked for me both are good i believe doesn’t matter that much
i have access to both but which one should i use? i've seen multiple people have different experiences on this here

• +1
Reactions: ryuken