ADD, help me get diagnosed

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
I've always been the kid in class who daydreams and zones out. I always find myself thinking about other things and I procrastinate heavily. Even when I try I find it difficult to focus. I've been like this forever and I have goals and things I want to do but I just can't do them. I have been researching ADD more and I swear I have it. Can anyone offer me advice on getting a diagnosis? I'm worried they'll think I am lying or something. Do you think I should make them a list of my symptom so I can more easily get diagnosed? My ultimate goal is to get a prescription for a stimulant so I can finally get stuff done. I've tried many things including a dopamine fast were you don't do anything for a whole day. It didn't even do anything for me. I think stimulants will actually help me.

I've thought about getting diagnosed before but now I really want one because I am struggling more at school especially since I am in my final years of school and I am failing. I really want a stimulant prescription

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy and Dicklet.4.3
I've always been the kid in class who daydreams and zones out. I always find myself thinking about other things and I procrastinate heavily. Even when I try I find it difficult to focus. I've been like this forever and I have goals and things I want to do but I just can't do them. I have been researching ADD more and I swear I have it. Can anyone offer me advice on getting a diagnosis? I'm worried they'll think I am lying or something. Do you think I should make them a list of my symptom so I can more easily get diagnosed? My ultimate goal is to get a prescription for a stimulant so I can finally get stuff done. I've tried many things including a dopamine fast were you don't do anything for a whole day. It didn't even do anything for me. I think stimulants will actually help me.

I've thought about getting diagnosed before but now I really want one because I am struggling more at school especially since I am in my final years of school and I am failing. I really want a stimulant prescription
What are your other symptoms....do you socialize good or bad.....how where your grades....have you had any friends?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
Stop finding excuses were all procrastinating

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Dicklet.4.3
Lol what u say sounds like me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Dicklet.4.3
What are your other symptoms....do you socialize good or bad.....how where your grades....have you had any friends?
Bad grades, some friends. Typical inattentive symptoms.

• Ugh..
Do you have reading comprehension problem?

• Ugh..

You wrote this paragraph without tldr.

You prolly don't have ADD

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, BigBoy and Dicklet.4.3
Stop finding excuses were all procrastinating

You have no idea how severe procrastination is in ADHD people.

OP since all of the replies here are 100% bullshit as expected on a shit site like this, honestly just go to a psychiatrist and let them know how it is, they can diagnose ADHD confidently.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2227, Hepatologyscribe and 2 others
Do you have reading comprehension problem?
Well I can understand things good, but I find it extremely difficult to read long things, especially books.

• JFL
@Dicklet.4.3 KILL YOURSELF, you stupid son of a whore.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mousei, Brandon10 and Dicklet.4.3

Do add are due to prenatal t? I think i have this.

Literally so easy to get diagnosed, just tell the psych the exact same thing you posted here.

ADHD is heavily diagnosed bro so agree with the post above . He might want you to try Wellbutrin or something first though

You have no idea how severe procrastination is in ADHD people.

OP since all of the replies here are 100% bullshit as expected on a shit site like this, honestly just go to a psychiatrist and let them know how it is, they can diagnose ADHD confidently.

You seem knowledgable I had ADHD diagnosed already and adderrall prescribed the prblem is it stops working as well after I take it for so long and I feel like complete shit if I stop it for a few days to keep from building upp a toleranc.e

Do you know if injecting T is good for ADHD?

You have dopamine deficiency. I have the same. But i still do things... . You just need to kick your ass more than nt people... stop crying and get over it. Meds will maybe help, but side effects are also something you should take into account. Try natural way first and stop crying.

You have dopamine deficiency. I have the same. But i still do things... . You just need to kick your ass more than nt people... stop crying and get over it. Meds will maybe help, but side effects are also something you should take into account. Try natural way first and stop crying.

low IQ. amphetamines will definitely help (even in people without ADHD) and the sides are nonexistent as long as you don’t abuse them.

• +1
Reactions: Soulrack
Im at my family doctors office rn to ask for a refferal to a psychiatrist who specializes in ADHD.

I have the same exact problems as you and my lifes been going downhill after 9th grade, but Ive had the symptoms since 5th grade.

I hope it isnt ADHD, but something else. We will have to see. Ill tell you how it goes.
You wrote this paragraph without tldr.

You prolly don't have ADD
Thats not how it works, retard.

Last edited:
Im at my family doctors office rn to ask for a refferal to a psychiatrist who specializes in ADHD.

I have the same exact problems as you and my lifes been going downhill after 9th grade, but Ive had the symptoms since 5th grade.

I hope it isnt ADHD, but something else. We will have to see. Ill tell you how it goes.

Thats not how it works, retard.

did he say why he won’t Rx you the meds? but good to hear man I hope it improves for you

Cope for lack of female attention

did he say why he won’t Rx you the meds? but good to hear man I hope it improves for you
I havent gotten the diagnoses yet, but I will see.

But thanks.