Adderal alternatives?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
I went to doctor, and he didnt want to prescribe adderal to me ffs

I was thinking of a good alternative because I need to have a focus boost on certain days.

I was thinking Modafinil or Phenylpiracetam?

Any high iq cels?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 4054
Adderal is basically speed so just buy speed from the darkweb. If you have enough money buy Ritalin it's similar to amphetamine but less exhausting for the brain and neurotransmitters.
Modfainil Piracetam and Noopept could be worth a try too tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zias and Deleted member 10142
Modafinil is nice from what ive heard

Adderal is basically speed so just buy speed from the darkweb. If you have enough money buy Ritalin it's similar to amphetamine but less exhausting for the brain and neurotransmitters.
Modfainil Piracetam and Noopept could be worth a try too tbh
Too pussy to buy adderal or ritalin online. And nobody I know sells them irl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
That's because you probably went to a legitimate doctor. You have to go to a Dr Nick type quack who will prescribe whatever because he's on the verge of losing his license anyway. Then just tell them you used to be prescribed adderall when younger and it really helped, so ud like to try it again

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Adderall online is a scam.

Speed is usually 50/50 Dextro/Levo, Adderall is 75/25, so expect more jitters with racemic speed.

Jfl imagine being scared to order 2g of amphetamine bro idk no drug for your inhibition tbh ngl
It's better not to order anything in the first place if you have an addictive personality tbh.

It's better not to order anything in the first place if you have an addictive personality tbh.
Obviously if you cannot control yourself and are prone for substance addiction don't do drugs ofc

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
That's because you probably went to a legitimate doctor. You have to go to a Dr Nick type quack who will prescribe whatever because he's on the verge of losing his license anyway. Then just tell them you used to be prescribed adderall when younger and it really helped, so ud like to try it again
tbh even if I end up getting a prescription I will have to bring my mom to the doctor cuz 16 rn, and she will probs say no

I was thinking of a good alternative because I need to have a focus boost on certain days.

Any high iq cels?
armodafinil is the best nootropic, least side effects and best for focus and memory.

the problem is that u can't get it on express PCT its sold out because of the SATS coming up

just lift right before studying

armodafinil is the best nootropic, least side effects and best for focus and memory.

the problem is that u can't get it on express PCT its sold out because of the SATS coming up
better or worse than modafinil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
  • +1
Idk i did some research people say its same shit tbh ngl. Also I found it in stock but already bought modafinil so idk if i should cancel order jfl
wait where did u buy the modafinil from? are you sure its legit?

yeah modafinil and armodafinil are the same thing.. but arm one is better

Any high iq cels?

modafinil
or strattera (atomoxetine)

• +1
strattera is the commercial name for substance called atomoxetine, a non stimulant medication for adhd
sounds like cope to me I never heard anyone using that

sounds like cope to me I never heard anyone using that

google "reddit strattera" and see yourself...

its like standard alternative for people who cant take stimulants

• +1
google "reddit strattera" and see yourself...

its like standard alternative for people who cant take stimulants
I will